Shea Residential Care Home - Phoenix, AZ

Good Tour!

The place was recently remodeled and seemed a little sterile in my opinion. It eas a nice place and everyone was very friendly but it was not what we were looking for. Everyone was friendly and answered all of my questions.

The staff are very caring, kind and I know she is safe there!!

Skilled care is provided in a safe environment for elderly, frail people. Residents are clean and receive good care. The meals at this care home are nutritious and appropriate for her. Fresh fruit is offered and a specialized soft diet is provided. The home is kept immaculately clean. A recent birthday for residents was celebrated with a singer and cake. No additional activities or community gatherings are offered however, and other than mealtimes, residents mostly stay in their rooms with visits from family members. I would recommend this care home and have been happy with it for mom.

We like it very very much at Shea Residential Care Home. They are taking very good care of my dad. I have no complaints. I have been very happy with this facility overall.