Footsteps Assisted Living Care Home - Phoenix, AZ

Perfect for Mom

I love this community for my mother-in-law its a smaller setting so its more personal. Its convenient to our place so we can visit often. The owner [Removed]is so caring and loves what she does and very down to earth. It is always clean here there is a back porch that has lots of plants and flowers they get to water. Lots of activities like movie nights and books also board games. The staff is nice and helpful. The food is great and nutritional. I would recommend them to everyone!

Great place!

Although my mother was not at Footsteps for a long time, I found the staff and the owner to be very loving and kind . I would highly recommend this home

Our community is centrally located in Phoenix, Arizona; conveniently located off of Highway 51 and Cactus.

Our home is licensed with the state for 5 residents; with 3 private rooms and 1 semi-private room with a private bathroom.

Footsteps is owned and operated by a nurse with 33 years of experience; 20 years of which has been geriatric nursing with emphasis on dementia, pain management, diabetic care, special diets, rehabilitation and residents who require a higher level of care.

The residents and their families become part of our "special family".

Footsteps is proud to promote "Independence" not dependence.

We gladly welcome all visitors so please stop by for a visit.

You will be glad you did!