Shangri- La - Fountain Valley, CA

Staff never got back to me...

Staff never got back to me about a tour even though requested. Stopped by and they had no idea what we were talking about. Bad communication.

Not as nice as some I have seen. Roo...

Not as nice as some I have seen. Room had a semi private bath. Room adjoining, wall doesn't go all the way to the ceiling. House needs some TLC. Lots of scented candles.

With over 15 years’ experience, Shangri-La is a beautiful, spacious executive home providing high quality care and supervision in a comfortable family environment. We provide 24/7 professional care for residents needing assistance with daily living including laundry, bathing, grooming, dressing, personal hygiene and incontinent care. We promote physical activities and mental stimulation tailored to each resident’s interest and abilities as well as encourages independence to preserve dignity and confidence. Our home is licensed for Hospice and dementia care. We provide medicine management, transportation to doctors appointments and have licensed podiatrist and beautician on call. Our staff lovingly prepares true homemade meals to the residents desires and will accommodate special diets.