Serenity Homes - Stoughton - Stoughton, WI

Personal Memory Care for Dad

My father is in late stages of Alzheimer's and he is at the Serenity Homes. The value is great! That's one of the reasons we moved him there. I don't know how many bed there are, maybe 20 or 15. At this point there's only 6 people living there so my dad is getting really great personal care. The only reason that I didn't give them a 5 overall is because the last place he was had more nurses on staff.

He has a beautiful room. He's got a nice place to sit and it's not crowded. I would recommend this to anyone. It's a reasonable price and a clean, nice facility. The place he was at before was getting too expensive. We had to find something cheaper and we did find that in Serenity without giving up any care.

Encore is nationally recognized for our progressive approach to Alzheimer's care, known as the Rediscovery ™ program. Distinctly different from other settings, we've created an environment that is both calming and understandable to those with Alzheimer's and other dementias. Rediscovery residences are designed to feel like home - right down to cozy living rooms and home-cooked meals. Residents are provided with easily recognized sensory "cues" to help them understand where they are and what they should be doing. And, Rediscovery goes further. We combine this unique setting with the expertise of our staff who implement activity and care programs that are unequaled in quality, professionalism and attention to detail.