TLC Best Homes LLC - Hillsboro, OR

Very nice home, [Name removed] was very welcoming, the home was clean and looked very comfortable. Our only concern was because our dad would be high maintenance that it would be too burdensome for them as he can be difficult to handle at times.

Another great choice for elderly care. I visited this home on Thursday, September 3, 2015. The rooms are large and the care appears to be excellent. I was most impressed with the owner, Daniella. She is clearly offers the best care available. I haven't made up my mind yet but her facility is very close to my home which would allow for frequent visits for myself and my brother. This home is spotless and has a beautiful backyard for all to enjoy through the sliding glass doors located in each of the bedrooms. Her letters of recommendations are lengthy and uplifting. Families of former clients are loyal and strongly support her care for their loved ones.

A great experience

Daniela is a very caring person. She takes great care of my mother in law. I would love to eat there because their cooking smells so good. It has been a great experience for her because it's given her social interaction.

Nice Owner

The care is very good. I'm very pleased. One of the things they do every week is they have a song fest and I go and sing along with them. They do a lot of good things for the residents. Daniella, who owns and runs the place, is very nice. My wife fell and broke her hip which was bad but I don't think it's the fault of the place. Daniella visits my wife at the rehab and does little things to help her there. I appreciate that extra help she's been giving us.

TLC Best Homes LLC is located in beautiful Hillsboro, OR. Looking for a place for your loved one to live during their golden years can be challenging. It is the most important life decision during their elderly years. Finding that perfect place where your loved one can be part of a community and family is stressful. TLC Best Homes LLC will welcome your loved ones into our tightknit community. We love all of our residents as our own. You will only find the most loving and qualified staff to care for your relative. We hire the best of the best. We want your loved one to feel like they are home and that's why we offer a unique home setting. We even allow pets in our homes. We know that pets are a very important part of some lives. We will routinely have activities and gatherings for our residents, which promote socializing and new friendships. We want all of our residents to know each other and be comfortable with their neighbors. No need to worry about your loved one's health. Our staff will monitor their basic needs and provide transportation to all appointments. If your loved one needs hospice care, we can arrange that right on-site. If you are looking for a warm and family oriented community for your loved one, TLC Best Homes LLC is the best option. We will love your loved one just as much as you. We pride ourselves on a safe and close community.