Ambient Home Care - Brick, NJ

Ambient Home Care - Brick, NJ has yet not published prices.

Incredible Company

I must say that it was a very difficult time when our dad was diagnosed with cancer. Our family wasn't sure how dad would handle having an aide live with him since he had been so independent all of his life. The representative and office people were so sweet and caring. Ambient sent dad an angel of an aide. The aide was such a comfort to dad, taking care of him up until his last moments. I am so grateful to this company for helping us during such an emotional and exhausting time. Excellent company.

Great company

Great company! I am very pleased with my aide [name removed]! [name removed]does everything for me that I need and she has become part of my family. I love her and she is fantastic! The nurse [name removed] that comes out to help is outstanding and is always willing to do anything for us. Just a great company.

Amazing Ambient!

Amazing! Ambient home care has been a blessing for our family. The representive that came out to sign us up was very kind and gave me all of the details up front. The aide that they sent is very compassionate and loving. We feel comforted knowing that my mother-in-law is in good hands and well taken care of. We are so glad that we chose Ambient.

Excellent Care for Mom!

My Mom had fallen outside of her home, was rushed to the ER and eventually sent to a rehab center in Brick. Our family knew that she needed a live-in caregiver to help out. Ambient Home Care was recommended by a close friend of ours. Ambient’s staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. The caregiver that they provided for Mom, [name removed], was so kind and nurturing. Mary helps Mom with her daily routine of getting up in the morning, prepares all of her meals, helps Mom get dressed and is a great companion. [name removed] has truly been a godsend. Thanks Ambient Home Care!

Avoid Ambient Home Care in Brick NJ

You’re not going to get what you paid for if you hire Ambient Home Care. The caretaker gave an unacceptable level of care to my 96-year-old mother who needed 24-hour help. According to my mother, the caretaker, among other things, not only drank directly from the orange juice and milk cartons, she also spent a lot of time cooking expensive (at my mother’s expense) meals for herself, which she did not offer to my mother. Also, when my mother went to the refrigerator to get something to eat because the caretaker had given her only instant soup and a slice of bread for a meal, the caretaker told her not to touch the food because it was hers. Neither did the caretaker change the sheets. The caretaker then ended her two-week employment (required by contract along with prepayment – none of which was refunded despite my request), by saying rudely to my mother: Get out of my way! Get out of my way! as she left. Note that as of March 18, 2018, Ambient Home Care, although it has been in business since 2008, has no ratings on the following websites: care.com, yelp.com, senioradvisor.com, nor is it listed in BBB.

Ambient Home Care is a licensed New Jersey Health Care Service Firm regulated by the Division of Consumer Affairs and the Board of Nursing. All employees of Ambient Home care are individually insured and bonded. We are a top tier Home Health Care Agency. Our commitment to excellence in home care makes an undeniable difference to the clients we are privileged to serve.

The time is over when not being able to completely care for oneself meant having to go to a nursing home. We provide the services that enable our clients to live independently where they want to be: in the comfort of their own home. Our services result in reduced hospitalizations, better overall health and less family stress. Remaining at home with one on one care is certainly the best alternative to assisted living and nursing homes.

We understand how difficult it can be for your loved one to adjust to a new person being in their home after they lived self sufficiently for so long. Finding the right match is so important. We are not happy unless you are completely satisfied. If the right match doesn´t happen the first time, well work until we find the perfect fit. Customer Service is what distinguishes us from our competitors. We are available 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Ambient Home Care performs a criminal background check on all of their employees and ensures they are certified, bonded and insured. If at any time you are not happy with your caregiver, just let us know and we will replace them immediately.

Also know that Ambient Home Care employs all of their caregivers. This alleviates you from having to worry about deductions such as social security, federal and local taxes, workers compensation and other withholdings.