Right At Home - Brick, NJ has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise

We are very happy with them they have been very nice and knowledgeable.

We are very happy with them they have been very nice and knowledgeable. They are able to accommodate for the varied schedule we have. We have different people on different days, but that works for us. We have not really had any problems with people showing up late or not showing up. This is home care so cleanliness and activities do not applyl.

Happy with the service!

So far so good! The most important Mom is comfortable with all the girls that come in, they are very friendly so she cooperates and they get along great. I also really like that it gives her a chance to talk and socialize.

I do wish they would give home health aides specific training regarding Alzheimer's and dementia, classes to learn about the disease in general. Having worked with Alzheimer's patients and knowing why they are behaving the way they are behaving are two different things, and would be useful knowledge to have. I've taken a class myself and found it very eye opening.

Great Care for my Mom

We have one girl and I would give her beyond a five. She's fantastic. For what I needed it was hard to find a service that could help because I only needed two hours a day so every other place was like 3 hours minimum. With Right At Home I got what I wanted at a fair price. The caregiver is giving my mom a shower, she'll do her nails, she'll do her hair, she'll do just about anything I want her to. She does some physical therapy with her and gets her walking. Most importantly she talks to her. The whole time she's here the two of them are chatting away. I'm very fortunate to have her.

My mother lives with me and I work in the mornings so I just needed the support a few times a week. They were able to give me what I needed. I really takes the burden off me.

Right at Home helps seniors and disabled adults remain in the comfort of their own home. If you or a family member needs assistance with routine daily activities, Right at Home is the helping hand you seek. Our trained, bonded and insured caregivers provide in-home supportive care lasting from a few hours per week to 24 hours a day.

We believe that maintaining an independent lifestyle fosters the dignity and sense of purpose we all seek. Your own home provides invaluable comfort, a sense of security and feeling of well-being. Right at Home works with you and your family to assess your needs, whether it’s for short-term assistance to help you get back on your feet after an illness or surgery, or for support on a continuing basis.