Senior Helpers - Worthington, OH

Senior Helpers - Worthington, OH has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

I liked the owner and they would go out of their way to make sure we had someone. However there was no real consistency of care. We had twelve aides in four months. I didn't feel like any of the trained caregivers could do a better than I could in caring for her and I am not a CNA.

Susan has done a wonderful ...

Susan has done a wonderful job checking in with us and keeping in touch. She is concerned with our search and wants to keep updated

Met with the owner and will use them ...

Met with the owner and will use them when needed, example, if I cant be home at night due to hospital stay, etc. Someone will come and stay the night with my husband. Also, in the spring, have companion help with gardening with my husband.

Senior Helpers provides non-medical, in home care so seniors can remain independent at home. We specialize in providing experienced, professional caregivers to come into seniors' homes to help with companionship activities including light housekeeping, laundry, & meal planning and preparation.

We also provide personal care such as bathing, dressing, incontinence and walking assistance. All caregivers are employees of our company, not contract workers. They have personal and employment reference checks, as well as a criminal background check. They are fully insured and bonded. Personal Care employees are supervised by our staff nurse. We offer these services as little as 4 hours/day twice per week, up to 24/7 and live-in. We are non-contractual, so you can stop services at any time.