ComForCare Home Care Senior Services - Reynoldsburg, OH

ComForCare Home Care Senior Services - Reynoldsburg, OH has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance

The owners are caring, professional and provide personal customer service.

So far everything is going well.

My first choice

[Removed] are very nice, understanding and helpful. They answered my questions and gave me info on questions I didn't know I had! They were able to help ease my family through the process of home care for my mother even before I know I wanted to use their service. We, unfortunately, went with another company first and regretted not choosing [Removed] to begin with. Not satisfied with our first choice for home care, I called [Removed] back and she was even more helpful and understanding of our situation. After we were able to get mom home from the hospital, we needed 24/7 care for her and [Removed] STNAs and nurses were awesome, understanding, caring and very professional. I would recommend her services to anyone who needs any kind of home care. Or even if you just have questions!

Didn't Work Out Well For Us, But Overall A Nice Home Care Agency

Unfortunately my father kept sending the care givers away when they would arrive to help. So we did have to end services with this home care agency. However this is a very nice home care agency. The first care giver was pleasant, and did a good job with helping my parents, but the second one my father sent home. It really depends on your love one, and if they are accepting of the help. I would recommend this home care agency, it didn't work out well for us, but it is a nice agency.

Wonderful Experience

I had interviewed a few agencies but nothing compares to this one ! They had been recommended by the hospice social worker my mother has and said she had a wonderful experience when she used them for her mother which made me feel so much more at ease.
The staff that comes out is very consistent so I don't have to worry about who is coming and if they are going to get along with my mom. I get occasional phone calls to get in with me to see how I feel the care is going and they also ask about how I am doing which is very considerate of them. They are willing to do what it takes to make mom comfortable which helps ease my mind.

Friendly Staff Care!!

I have no complaints about the care my dad has been receiving from this company. All of the caregivers have been friendly and made sure to provide him with great quality of care. They are always on time to our appointment and professional in there work. I would recommend this home health company to anyone interested.

Good Home Care

My husband is doing well since he started to receive services from this home care agency. All is well so far, and I'am pleased.

So far so good!

So far everything has been going great. Dad really likes the staff. They help dad with some of the chores around the house and they also help him with anything else that he may need. The workers show up on time and we have had no complaints.

5-star recommendation for ComForcare

ComForcare is a great organization to work with. Tess, who is the contact for my sister and I, is a very professional and caring person. She listened to us and our mother, and had immediate suggestions for next steps. We agreed together on the best solution for our mother. I do not hesitate to give ComForcare the highest rating.

shannon bellefleur

Thank you so much, we are very happy we were able to help.

So far so good!

It's been an uphill battle trying to find the right agency that's willing to provided the number of hours we need considering that they usually want you to have 40 hours minimum. Working with this agency hasn't been a bad experience. It allows both myself as well as my mother a break from time to time and gives my father a little more companionship. All in all it's been a good experience.

Great service!

We're very pleased with how things have gone with ComForcare! I'd give them top marks across the board. The aides are always on time and reliable, and they've been so caring and patient with my loved one. We did have one small issue, but they fixed it as soon as I brought it up! I highly recommend the service.

They did a very good job.

They did a very good job. Sometimes when we first used them we called right away, last minute, and they would be able to get someone out that same day.

ComForcare understands that today's busy lifestyles often deprive family members of the time necessary to provide hands on assistance and companionship for their loved ones. Therefore, we want every family we service to have the peace of mind that comes with knowing their loved-ones are safe and comfortable. As a result, we have developed the ComForcare QualityCare Guarantee~ the best satisfaction guarantee of home care services. ComForcare guarantees that our caregivers will be present at their shifts, providing the peace of mind they expect, or the next equivalent shift is on us. For your convenience, our services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Whether your needs are for basic companionship or for personal care needs, you can be confident that “When you can’t be there….you can call ComForcare.”