Granny Nannies - Powell, OH

Granny Nannies - Powell, OH has yet not published prices.

No complaints, but ultimately didn't need the care

My mother in law and father in law really liked the woman they had but she moved away and it was felt that what they need is more of a cleaning type thing and Granny Nannies is not in the business of cleaning a lot, they do do somethings, but what they really needed was more of a cleaning serice. She did help my mom rearrange cupboards and my mother in law liked her very well, but she wanted to help my mother in law with bathing and things like that and she didn't need it. I never heard anything negative at all, she helped her do things around the house and I think companionship was a little bit of it too. Depending on the care level they needed I think they would be comfortable going back to Granny Nannies.

Liked them a lot!

Liked them a lot!

Granny NANNIES is a private duty nursing agency, founded in 1990 in Orlando, Florida. Our mission now is the same as it was back then...”Granny NANNIES is a home care agency committed to providing the highest quality of compassionate care to its clients who are seeking independent living in the comfort of their own homes or other suitable environment.” Granny NANNIES utilizes only highly experienced selectively-screened caregivers who help seniors and those who need assistance to live safer, healthier happier lives in the privacy and comfort of their own home. Our caregivers are trained as CNA (Certified Nursing Assistants) and STNA (State Tested Nursing Assistants) and undergo extensive reference checks, physicals, and criminal background checks, along with mandatory in-service training.

Our highly qualified personal caregivers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and can provide assistance with: Bathing, Dressing & Grooming, Toileting & Incontinence Care, Transferring & Positioning, (ROM) Range of Motion Exercises, Blood Pressure and Temperature Vitals. We also provide the highest level of companionship by offering Meal Preparation and Serving, Errands & Shopping, Transportation to MD and Hair Appointments, Light Housekeeping, Laundry, Medication Reminders and Respite Care/Relief for family members.

With consistent scheduling, the same caregiver takes care of your loved one so that they become like a member of your own family which makes for a very stable environment, level of expectation and familiarity with your normal daily routines.