Senior Helpers - Fresno, CA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

Alicia

The gal that we have (Alicia) is very knowledgable and takes VERY good care of my mother in law. She's always busy, never stops, and is constantly moving. At any time she knows what my mother in law is doing and where she's at.

So happy to have found Senior Helpers Fresno, CA

We were quite pleased with the interview process as well as the choice of care giver. Our parents have a wonderful young lady that has quickly become a good friend as well as someone who provides care and is able to report any needs we are unable to be there to see.

I have had excellent caregiver and excellent service.

Seniors Helpers is an in-home care company. I have had excellent caregiver and excellent service.

Need experienced worker

Care taker is very pleasant, but seems very inexperienced. My mom must show her where everything is (which is hard for her as she is almost imobile), show her how to cook and some other household things. It would be nice for an experienced care taker, one that takes initiative, to care for her so that she can relax.

Excellent!

We have been with them 5 months, and everything that has happened has been just fine. She does everything! She walks in the door and says "What are we having for dinner?" She'll fix chili or muffins or cookies or do the floor or the toilets! I usually have a couple things written down, but she will see things just as quickly as I do. She is excellent and her attitude is super.

Nice conversation with Irin...

Nice conversation with Irina.

We selected Senior Helers after an in...

We selected Senior Helers after an informative home visit from one of the caregivers. My mother is delighted with her caregiver. I finally had a chance to meet her this week and assured her that she is doing a wonderful job. My sister and are are pleased with the care our mother is now receiving. We are working on getting her to release the reins a bit but the caregiver is patient, most effecient and very kind.

Senior Helpers® in-home care services are designed so our clients get as much or as little help as they require to enjoy living independently at home. Our service schedules are flexible and we are non-contractual, so you don't have to commit to a fixed length of time. After a thorough screening, we train, bond, insure, and hire only the most professional and compassionate caregivers. If you’re considering assisted living services or other long-term elderly care options, talk to us first.

We assist our clients with everything from companionship to bathing to Alzheimer's and dementia care. We employ a proven process that includes an in-home assessment to help determine the type and level of care needed. Our services are available anytime - during the day, night, weekends, and holidays, or for short or long term duration.
Caring for an aging loved one and managing the demands of your own life can be stressful and tiring. There’s no need to go it alone. Let Senior Helpers manage the daily care activities so you’re free to enjoy quality time with your loved one.
Contact us today!