Seniority Lifecare At Home - Sonora, CA

Seniority Lifecare At Home - Sonora, CA has yet not published prices.

Dissatisfied Client

Totally dissatisfied with the care my husband received. i felt the women they sent were here as guests, not employees. Totally took advantage of my inexperience of having hired help. I expressed my dissatisfaction to Debbie and was informed that it wasn't my fault for them not giving me much help, or in one case, no help, because I was too timid to ask. That they should volunteer to help. Yet she asked me to sign a contract which would require 4 days notice to quit there service or we would be charged for the days of non service. In other words you can't fire them if you are dissatisfied with their service without paying a fine.

They are excellent, we have been really happy with them.

They are excellent, we have been really happy with them. It has worked out very well. We had the same three caregivers, and they were all wonderful. Even the manager/owner came out and they were really nice too. We never had any problem with people not showing up or being late. It was just a really good experience. My loved one is much better now, but we have them on standby in case we need them again.

Great starting point when you don't know where to turn. Advice was spot on and helpful

Had a good experience with them

We've only used this service for a few days at a time when my loved one comes to visit, but they've done an excellent job. Everyone we've worked with has been very friendly and professional.

Not impressed. Overpromised; Underdelivered.

Only a few of their employees excellent had the skills to work with older people at home. Others presented with inadequate qualifications to perform the job. We were sold a false bill of goods. And we tried to get the best care we could for my parent, So stressful and we were up front with both of our parents' needs going in. Now I have to drive down again out of state to set up monitor services after spending over a week setting up and attempting to monitor the care.

It is the mission of Seniority Lifecare to enhance the lives of senior citizens and provide them a feeling of independence and dignity, living in their own homes, by providing home care assistants and personal care assistants.

Clients are carefully assessed by our staff, with the participation of the clients and family, and a plan is formulated to match the specific needs and personalities of the clients. Consideration is given to the client’s financial limitations so we recommend assistance commensurate with their abilities. We also put people in touch with those experts that can help with alternative means of funding. We match caregivers with clients to promote real attachments and friendships. Our caregivers are carefully screened and trained to carry out their various tasks and we place great emphasis on continuing education and development of additional skills.

A home care assistant can provide companionship, cooking, light housekeeping, running errands with and without the clients, transportation to doctors and social engagements, and generally being of whatever help is needed. A personal care assistant does all the above and, additionally, assists in bathing, dressing and grooming. Care can be provided for a few hours a day to 24 hour care, 7 days a week.

Regular reassessments are performed to make sure that the level of care is proper and recommendations for increase or decrease are made to the client. We strive to maintain the balance between sufficient and excessive service.

For those times when a senior is home alone, we offer the SafeSenior program which is an automated wellness and medication reminder program which will call up to 3 times a day for 1 to 7 days per week.

Our staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week to handle em