Dedicated Care In-Home Services - Fresno, CA

Dedicated Care In-Home Services - Fresno, CA has yet not published prices.

• Companionship & Conversation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Medication Reminders
  • Respite Care
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene

They Are Providing the Services

We are using the services from Dedicated Care In-Home Services. They have been arriving on time and they are doing well. I like that they are providing the services itself.

Took some time to find the right caregiver

My friend is 91, she can be very picky sometimes and little thing upset her. 2 out of the 5 caregivers they sent to the home worked out. One of the younger caregivers just played games and texted on her cellphone the whole time. I called the supervisor who was very good and they sent someone else. That caregiver was soft-hearted and kind to her. If we needed services in the future, I would call them.

They were excellent.

They were excellent. We didn't have any issues with people not showing up or being late. They did a wonderful job, we have been very happy with them. I would give them 100%.

Supportive and helpful through all the challenges of taking care of two parents with dementia.

Emily Hindenburg

We are honored to be the chosen care provider to care for both of your parents.

With love,

The Dedicated Care Family :)

The Care Giver Is Amazing With My Mother

Everything is going very well for my mother with this home care. She has adjusted very well to it. The care giver Monica is wonderful with my mother. She helps with cooking, cleaning, and some personal care. The owner is very reachable. They have really been on the ball since day one. I would definitely recommend this home care.

Emily Hindenburg

We are very pleased to hear you are happy with our services, and your mother has adjusted well to the transition. We are glad to hear your mother enjoys her caregiver, and Tony (the owner) has been accessible to you and your family's needs. We look forward to continuing services with you and your family.

Best regards,

The Dedicated Care Family :)

Very Happy

We have been using Dedicated Care In-home Services for a well now and they have been wonderful to us and we are very happy with their services. I would recommend this agency to a loved one and a friends.

Emily Hindenburg

We are very pleased to hear you are happy with our services and would recommend us to your loved ones and friends. We look forward to continue serving you and your loved ones in the future!

Things have worked out so far.

Things have worked out so far. They have been reliable, and we have had no issues. We are pretty happy with them.

Emily Hindenburg

We are pleased to hear our services are working out for you and your loved one. We constantly strive to provide the best in-home care possible. Please do not hesitate to let us know how we can further assist you and your loved one's needs. -Emily

very good, but did not work out

They were very good. The caregiver they sent out was always on time and did a good job. Unfortunately it did not work out because my mom expected them to know certain things (mom is 90 and blind and expects people to know what she wants). I stressed from the very beginning that the person they sent could not just have a standard checklist to work from, but would have to ask mom and get to know her and be flexible. For that reason it did not work out.

They were very nice and caring people, but for us it did not work out.

We've had in home care for my Dad and...

We've had in home care for my Dad and are very pleased with the outcome.

Spoke with Tony, he was very nice and...

Spoke with Tony, he was very nice and caring. I like the idea of in home care that has been screened.

Ask yourself this, "How valuable is my peace of mind?" At Dedicated Care In-Home Services, Inc. we say it's priceless. Knowing your loved one is in the hands of a caring and knowledgeable caregiver can relieve a heavy burden so many families may feel at one time or another. Whether it is personal obligations, geographical distance, or simply work that hinders your care of your loved one, we can help. Our services are defined in such a way to work hand in hand with your needs and budget.

Here at Dedicated Care In-Home Services, Inc. all of our caregivers are insured and bonded, as well as undergo a thorough employment process, which includes a criminal background check, Department of Motor Vehicle record and reference checks, drug testing, and TB screening. In addition, our caregivers are properly trained in CPR and First Aid as well as partaking in educational classes on Alzheimer's and Dementia.

Our staff will work side-by-side with you to properly determine your loved one's daily and long-term needs during a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.

A member of our staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your questions and concerns.