Right at Home- Fresno - Fresno, CA

Right at Home- Fresno - Fresno, CA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise

Very expensive

Working with Right at Home was a good experience. Not very cost effective but they dd a good job. The only concern that that i had was the fact that management never followed up as promised. They were supposed to be coming in on a consistent basis to follow up and make sure the caregivers were doing their job accordingly and they never did. Considering the amount of money we paid I would definitely expect them to come in and make sure we were satisfied. Other than that everything was great. The caregiver and my Mom clicked immediately and she was very accommodating to my Mom's needs. I would recommend to a friend but tell them to be prepared for the cost. There are other cost effective options out there.

Everything was wonderful

Everything was wonderful. However the first girl that helped my loved one get to his appointment did not have a good presentation. She had dirty hair and no make up. She did not look professional. I was grossed out. Other than that it has been good. I had no other complaints. My overall rating of this property is 3 stars. I can't rate the cleanliness because that does not apply because this is an agency.

Wonderful company

They are amazing! Flexible to meet my father's needs. Everyone was always helpful, trustworthy and on time.

Very good

They’re a very good service! The care services are exceptional . I don’t think you can get any better than they are. I am extremely pleased with the service I’ve had from them. I highly recommend them. I don’t think you can find anyone better.

Good Care for My Brother

We use them for my brother. They watch him for me. He's either chair bound or bed bound all the time so they transfer him and change him and keep him comfortable and feed him. He loves everybody. The only real issue I had with them, and it's unique with us because of where we live, is some times we had problems with people finding us. I addressed that with them so that if they hadn't been here before they would call me the night before and I could give them directions.
That was a little extra stress at the time that I didn't need but they were very very nice about and certainly changed.

Good Experience

They're very nice, very capable and very helpful.

Modified to meet our needs

Right at Home listened to our issue with my mother. They adjusted a service to meet our needs at an affordable price. They listened. The service has been great, on time and responsive.

Quoted 19 an hour, with 3 hour minimum

Quoted 19 an hour, with 3 hour minimum

Right at Home helps seniors and disabled adults remain in the comfort of their own home. If you or a family member needs assistance with routine daily activities, Right at Home is the helping hand you seek. Our trained, bonded and insured caregivers provide in-home supportive care lasting from a few hours per week to 24 hours a day.

We believe that maintaining an independent lifestyle fosters the dignity and sense of purpose we all seek. Your own home provides invaluable comfort, a sense of security and feeling of well-being. Right at Home works with you and your family to assess your needs, whether it’s for short-term assistance to help you get back on your feet after an illness or surgery, or for support on a continuing basis.

Services include:

• Laundry

• Local transportation

• Doctor or pharmacy visits

• Companionship

• Personal Care services including bathing, transferring and lifting, and toileting assistance