Senior Helpers - Evansville, IN has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

We will use them again if needed

Although we are no longer needing services from Senior Helpers they were great. My mom has gotten a whole lot better since getting services and I appreciate everything they did to assist with her improvement and will definitely use them again if needed.

Serious billing issues

We had them coming in when my mother was at Willow Park and they weren't a flip. They sent that woman a bill for over 400 dollars and I know because I was there that they didn't spend that much time with her to charge her that much. They were supposed to go with her and take her to meals and then come back and there's no way that was an hour worth of their time. They need to keep an eye on those people more

Independence for Your Loved One

At Senior Helpers, we specialize in providing quality in-home care for seniors. Whether they need us for a few hours or around the clock, we'll always provide the kind of compassionate, responsive care that lets them truly enjoy living independently at home.

Peace of Mind for You

Caring for an aging loved one and managing the demands of your own life can be stressful and tiring. There's no need to go it alone. Let Senior Helpers manage the daily care activities so you're free to enjoy quality time with your loved one.

Dependable Service You Can Trust

Our professionals are available 24/7 to handle any situation that may arise.