Oasis In Home Care - Clarksville, TN

Oasis In Home Care - Clarksville, TN has yet not published prices.

Good choice

but I wish they would communicate in a more professional manner. I had to wait for awhile to get assistance at my home and I wasn't pleased. Im all about second chances and I plan on giving Oasis Home Care another shot.

I have to be honest

They are very good. If they try to send you Anastasia don't let her come. The other girls that come to my Mom's house are very friendly. Mom is doing wonderful now and really loves the lady that comes.

They do a lot and they are very nice.

They do a lot and they are very nice. It’s just that we’ve had one or two experiences when they didn’t show up when they said they would. They are very friendly. They take my mom to her doctor’s appointment, but they don’t have the option to provide transportation for people who are non-ambulatory.

Oasis In-Home Care was founded by Michelle Mullins, RN in 2006 after she saw a gaping need for dependable & professional homecare in the community. As an independently owned agency we are afforded the ability to customize a comprehensive plan of care to address the individual needs of your loved one.

Regardless if you are looking for someone to just help out a few hours a day or need more comprehensive assistance, Oasis In-Home Care will provide professional caregivers who are dependable, thoroughly trained, screened, insured and bonded, who will work to fit your schedule and needs. Our caregivers have a passion and calling to serve the needs of our clients. Each of our caregivers complete a thorough, multi-phased training program that helps them become extraordinary home care professionals. Our staff has extensive experience working with clients that have physical disabilities and/or debilitating diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and Parkinson’s.

Your loved one may have a long-term disability or simply recovering from an illness or injury—consider us for help with:
*Bathing *Dressing and Grooming * Mobility Assistance *Meal Preparation *Laundry *Housekeeping
*Transferring & Positioning *Errands *Incontinence Care *Medication Reminders *Companionship

So many options to consider make this an overwhelming decision. We have a long history of exceptional quality care and experience that we would love to share with you and your family. Just a quick call can help get you started as you begin considering your options. Let’s set up a free one-on-one consultation to discuss your care options.