Senior Helpers - Louisville, KY

Senior Helpers - Louisville, KY has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

We were very happy with them.

We were very happy with them. They were reliable, and everything worked out well. It took a few people to find the right fit, but once we did they did a good job, and we were able to keep the same person. I would give them a five by the end of our experience.

They have done a good job.

They have done a good job. I am happy with them so far. They have been reliable, and I haven't had any issues with billing. I would rate them five, they have been very good.

Excellent service!

Our experience with Senior Helpers has been a very good one! The people they've sent have been on-time and reliable, and the administrative staff have been very accommodating in terms of schedule changes. We are very pleased with the service!

We are pretty happy with them.

We are pretty happy with them. We have been able to have a consistent caregiver. There was one time that they had to replace her for a day, and the person that came out was very good and knowledgeable. They have been very reliable.

Whether you need Senior Helpers' assistance 24/7 or just a few hours a day, our Louisville office is here to help. Our service options are flexible and customizable according to your specific situation, and your personalized senior care plan can be a combination of any of our service offerings.