Senior Care Assisted Living - Centennial, CO

The property we are using is run by t...

The property we are using is run by the brother of the owner of Rose of Sharon. Our Mom needed two care givers on staff at all times. So she is at a home at 8108 S Harrison Way. Can't remember the name of it. We are very impressed with the home. The care givers are very open and communicative, and are always interested in what we have to say and our desires for our Mom's care. Elvis and Mia, the resident care givers, are wonderful and always attentive to the residents. They even asked me for a recipe so they could make one of Mom's favorite foods. We kind of fell into this home by default, but we are very happy we did. Thanks

I think so far it's been excellent. ...

I think so far it's been excellent. She's actually in a home itself instead of a being a nursing home and that makes all the difference. The staff are all friendly, and they deliver good service for the money.

They have average activities and care services, but they're adequate and able to meet my mother's needs.