Seasons Owen Sound - Owen Sound, ON has yet not published prices.

5 Months at "SEASONS"

"Seasons" the building is a very beautiful building. It is well-maintained and clean with mostly excellent staff.
My accommodation consisted of a living room and a bedroom which is reflected in the price.
The price includes almost everything, but extra charges will be incurred if you require special services. These can be negotiated. For instance I arranged to have laundry included.
Transportation is provided when prearranged. It is usually on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Various drinks and muffins are available all day at a small "bistro"in the lobby.
It is a good idea to tour the facilities to see other amenities.
It is generally possible to have a good breakfast of your choice, and there will be a good selection at the salad bar for lunch. Some of the meals delivered at dinner time leave much to be desired.

Beautiful home

Beautiful home and the food is great. My mom has lived here for 3 years now and still loves it.

This one is the best - no comparisson

I visited all of the homes in the area with my husband when we were looking for a place for my dad. I'll save you the trips, the others really don't compare. The prices of all the homes in the area are almost identical and only influenced by the size of the room you want. The difference here is everything is included, food, booze, entertainment, cable, phone, shuttles and basic nursing care. Seasons is super clean and the residents come and go as they please and can take part in all or none of the activities. The food is great and we often stay to eat when we visit. Breakfast is a continental buffet with the option of ordering eggs, pancakes or whatever to order. Lunch is a buffet with a sandwich bar, salad bar, daily soup and awesome dessert buffet and dinner is waiter service with like 7 different choices.

The rooms are bright and spacious and the bathrooms are well designed for dad with lots of grab bars, built in shower seats and the shower detaches to a wand. They have a beautiful garden in the back with a gazebo where we can chat while the kids play.

The staff are great and I now know most by name and I feel like they really know my dad he says they are there if he needs them but not clingy.

I've recommended Seasons to two other families who have sent relatives over and they both love it.