Hampton Court - Southampton, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

From desperation to happiness, just a phone call away.......

I was feeling lost, desperate and uncertain about placement for my mother. After her 5 week stay in hospital, her strength was very limited, her appetite almost non existent , I just didn't know how she would progress. Thanks to the amazing care by Mary and the whole staff at Hampton Court, my Mom has regained her mobility, her appetite , having gained back some of the 20+ lbs that she lost while in hospital . Her first day at Hampton Coury, Mom was helped in her dressing and encouraged to come to the dining room, walking one way and being returned by wheelchair. Within 10 days she was able to walk both ways unassisted. She dresses herself.
The staff are personable and pleasant all the time, and very encouraging to my Mom who is new and unfamiliar with everyone.
I never thought I could have my Mom so close to us, how simple it is to jump in the car and 5 minutes later I am sitting with her in her room.
Speaking of which, we had the option of using all or some of the furniture so there is a good blend of personal furniture, which made her transition even easier.
Mom has been encouraged to go on outings, which she thoroughly enjoyed.
My family are all pleased with Mom's progress and contentment, many thanks to Hampton Court.

Hampton Court is located on highway 21 in the charming, historic town of Southampton on the beautiful shores of lake Huron, with the world's most breathtaking sunsets.
Our residence creates a welcoming atmosphere that invites you to stretch your mind, body and soul. Enjoy your day independently or among friends with our amenities and services
This charming Victorian mansion has 32 private suites with en suite bathrooms, which offer a neutral decor that will suit your favourite furniture and special keepsakes.
Our long time staff ensure that your comfort and safety are their priorities
Maintaining your independence while enjoying a full social life, and doing the activities that you enjoy are important to us
We are within walking distance to the library, down town , Tim Horton's the beach, and medical services.
The cozy, homey atmosphere at Hampton Court lets Residences remain as independent and active as they wish to be while offering support to fit individual needs
Come for a tour and meet our family