|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Excellent, very happy with care
Glad he is gone!
When my mother was there, they had a caregiver named [Removed]. He was in charge of taking care of 7 women and was there 24/7. He did not have the patience or compassion to take care of this woman and there were other terrible situations that followed. Fortunately, [Removed] was fired but I still fear that the care being given by this home is not enough. One 24 hour caregiver for 7 women with different needs is not enough.
Best place any where
My mom stays here. She's always clean. They are the best cheerleading team to help mom improve her strength. She wants to be able to stand n hopefully walk again. They make sure the house is always clean. The food is homemade n always delicious. If anyone need a special, beautiful place to live this is wonderful. I toured several.
Home health ... not a facil...
Home health ... not a facility; this place is out.
Was this review helpful?