Savannah Pines Retirement Resort - Lincoln, NE

Excellent location for us, definite Resort feel as you enter, lots of services and facilities available for residents. I especially like the medical services offered as needed, on an ala carte basis.

Nice tour!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community with my mother and we have no complaints. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. They where detailed in there presentation and had a lot of great information to provide us. My mother just thought it was a little to expensive for everything they had to offer.

Very modern up to date facility. Good feel about comfort level. Had lunch...very well presented salad
bar and food was fresh and tasty. Tour went well and
all questions were answered favorably. Pricey but very
upscale. Will definitely keep in mind.

They need some improvement!!

My loved one is doing well since her move to Savannah Pines. I think that when new residents move in, the walls of the apartment should be painted if they have flaws. Also, most of the woodwork is chipped. The meals are very good my loved one is pleased with them. For a while. the dishes were kind of dirty but enough residents brought up the problem so they seem to be improving, My loved one enjoys the activities and other people living there.

Best Of The Best!!

My mother is receiving good care from the staff in this community. The house keeping does a good job with the cleanliness of the whole community. There are activities offered on site. I have no complaints about this place and would highly recommend it to friends and family. Most importantly my loved one is in a safe place.

Friendly, accommodating staff

Our experience with Savannah Pines has been a very good one so far! The staff here are friendly, professional, and very accommodating! They try to anticipate every need you might have, and they're more than happy to accommodate you on anything they might have missed. We're very satisfied with the service!

Happy With My Move Here

I am doing fine here at Savannah Pines. This is a good community. The community is very well kept and has housekeeping that comes and cleans for me. The staff has been great and helpful to me they are really nice. I feel they are very accommodating and always willing to help to me. The food is good and there is good activities for us here as well. Overall I am happy with everything this community has to offer.

Review of Savannah Pines Retirement Resort - Lincoln, NE

Not the right place for mom as in home health care is not licensed as Assisted Living. Lovely facility and had a nice visit with staff.

Nice place, but expensive

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. This was a very nice looking place, it was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. However, it was also very expensive. We ended up selecting another community, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved one.

Mom loves her new home!

All the staff at Savannah Pines are great! Mom loves her new apartment and has made lots of friends in just one week.
The food is wonderful and there are so many choices on the buffet. Everyone is making mom feel like this is home!
A HUGE thank you to Greg and Angie for making our entire family feel welcome at Savannah Pines.

When my family I were trying to find a place, in Lincoln, for my mother to relocate to, we first had to find a skilled care facility. We were frantically looking for a place but had no idea which was a good place or not. Luckily we found Angie at Savannah Pines. Even though they're not as skilled care facility she helped us with the transition to a facility in Lincoln and from there we got mom moved into Savannah Pines. The amenities the staff, the food and the care that you get from everyone there is just wonderful and Angie is incredible. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. It is a great place and I feel so great about having my mother there and I feel that she's in a very safe and secure place . If you are looking for a place for your parents or for your self, I would definitely recommend Savannah pines!

Savannah Pines is wonderful.

Savannah Pines is wonderful. Sometimes she thinks the food isn't spicy enough, but other than that, we have no complaints at all. The staff is friendly, and it's clean. It's perfect and I give them a 5!

Just the perfect environment and living for my Mom or any other older
person.

Just the perfect environment for my Mom. Truly resort like
living..... wonderful for her older years.

It is exceptional. I love ...

It is exceptional. I love that the residents have the choice to cook or not, to do their own laundry or not, options. I love the valet service, because Mom gets winded quickly, and would have difficulty parking a distance away.

They're fantastic!

They're fantastic! One thing that they did that was really good was they furnihsed the apartment that my dad moved into until we were able to go and shop and purchase things that he wanted. They were able to put a couch and a bed and dresser that was nice so that was great. He loves it and is doing great. He does love the food. There is a little ice cream facility down there that he thinks is awesome. The whole experience has been awesome.

Savannah Pines Retirement is Lincoln, NE’s Premier independent living community. Savannah Pines Retirement Resort comprises 119 apartments for adults 55 and over – including studio apartments, one, two, and three bedroom suites and a variety of floor plans. Savannah Pines Retirement is an all-inclusive retirement community providing five-star services on a month-to-month basis, just one monthly charge includes all services, utilities, phone, cable and internet.

The vast common areas features a theater, library, billiards and game room, conversation areas with fireplaces, concierge lounge with bar, flat screen tv, game tables, superb fitness and exercise room facilities, spa area, laundry facility, and business center.

Residents enjoy the variety and choice found in an industry-first all-inclusive Freedom Style Dining and Resort Style Dining Program. Dishes can be made-to-order, taken to-go, or served up restaurant-style in the dining room, where residents can enjoy the company of family and friends. Coffee, juice, ice cream and snacks are available all day.
Weekly housekeeping service is provided, along with transportation to and from appointments and shopping trips.

There are many planned activities, social events, travel and excursion opportunities.
We have live-in managers and concierge and valet services that are available 24/7, allowing residents to feel safe and secure. Every apartment also has emergency call systems helping keep family members comfortable knowing their loved ones are not alone in case of emergencies.

Even pets are welcome at Savannah Pines Retirement, with no additional pet deposit. A guest room is available for residents’ family members to spend the night, meal included. A travel program allows residents to visit any of the management company’s properties, where they can reserve a guest suite free for one week – again with meals included.

Numerous fitness and wellness programs including aerobics, weight lifting, yoga, walking clubs, sittercises and many more. A beauty salon/barber shop is available on the property for seniors who choose to take advantage of those services. Residents can also participate in a book club, bridge and poker games, or go on excursions to museums, cultural events and casinos. There are many events to keep our residents engaged and there is always something going on in our 150 seat state of the art theatre. We want to make sure our residents maintain the freedom to enjoy life.

So often we hear our residents say the wished they would have made the move sooner because residents who make the move while they are still healthy tend to retain, or even improve their health while living in an independent retirement community like Savannah Pines Retirement. Socialization, security, and peace of mind are important benefits that we provide to our residents. Socializing not only contributes to a longer, happier life, but it also improves cognitive performance. Of course, we all want to live longer while remaining healthy and alert. Adding a circle of new friends and a support group at Savannah Pines Retirement help enrich your life in innumerable ways.

We look forward to you visiting Savannah Pines soon!