Kind Tour Guide

I had a nice tour of this community. It is a very nice facility. Everyone was very kind, and welcoming. My tour guide was sweet, and informative. My questions were answered. The experience was a nice one. Everything went well.

I can't thank "a place for mom" and "Malone Manor" for helping me and my mom find a comfortable, affordable, clean & safe place. My mom is happy, and I can relax.

Very nice place

Overall they do a great job here! The office staff are incredibly helpful and friendly, and they made the transition from her old apartment to this new one very smooth and expedient. They're very easy to communicate with and prompt with their responses.
One complaint I have is that when we moved my loved one in we had to do a lot of cleaning on our own, the kitchen in particular hadn't been cleaned well after the last resident moved out.
The building itself is very nice looking, and conveniently located next to a lot of good transportation and shopping options.

Affordable

Affordable

Malone Manor is an affordable, older adults housing community. It’s 50-unit, three-story senior living community is set amidst a lovely park-like setting. Directly across the street is a popular city park, boasting many trails for hikers and bicyclists alike. The Joanne Maxey Senior Center (right next door) residents can enjoy socializing and activities, and a full nutritious lunch for a small donation. Malone Manor has several units outfitted to accommodate those with mobility impairments. An active Resident’s Association plans community gatherings and social events. We have a service coordinator that can help you set up additional services that you may need to live independently. Malone Manor is conveniently near medical clinics and shopping, and is only 8 blocks away from downtown Lincoln. Public transportation is nearby. Malone Manor has income limitations (these are set by H.U.D.) and age (must be 62 or older, or younger if needing a mobility featured unit). Rent is 30% of their adjusted annual income and all utilities (except cable & telephone) are included in the rent. Building amenities: entry access system, indoor mailboxes, coin-operated laundry, elevator, indoor trash chutes, 3 community rooms, computer room, library.