Sandra Lane Senior Apartments - North Tonawanda, NY

Sandra Lane Senior Apartments - North Tonawanda, NY has yet not published prices.

Perfect Fit for my Parents

Sandra Lane has turned out to be perfect for my parents. [Removed]was excellent and very helpful when we were researching and going through the move-in process, and I love that they have an amazing community room for the residents to keep the residents social and engaged. It was really important for me that my parents, especially my father have a social outlet, and there is often something going on in the community room. I'm so pleased that Sandra Lane has been such an excellent experience so far.

We're very happy here

My wife and I live here and it’s quite an adjustment for us but everything is going well. The property is excellent and well maintained and very secure. Everything is included – water, cable, electric, heat, sewer, trash. You can pay more for extra cable channels or for internet or for telephone. The staff is wonderful and very attentive and the other residents are great. We haven’t met a single person that we don’t get along with. It’s like a family here. The activities are plentiful and wonderful, and any time there’s an update to an activity, you’ll get an update sent to your phone – we have bingo, exercise classes, Mondays are movie nights, there’s a hair salon on property, and we have different kinds of dinners and breakfasts. They always welcome family and friends to join in and a lot of the activities are free; some activities have a minimal charge, like going on trips for grocery/recreational shopping. There’s a fully stocked library, a community room that you can reserve for family get togethers or even small parties, and a family room with a computer in it that anyone is welcome to use. There are 4 laundry stations in total, 2 on the first floor and 2 on the second floor, and they’re open round the clock and it’s pretty quiet in there. We’re on the second floor so we have a small balcony off of our living room so we can sit out on it. On the first floor, there’s a patio where they have grills set up and you can go out there and hang out and cook your dinner. It’s just right for us. I definitely would recommend them, and already have.