Fox Creek Estates - East Amherst, NY

this is a prison

Too many young people live here. They ruined our lives.

Not In The Right Location

We toured this community however it was a little too far out than what we were looking for. The property is only a few years old. They still have it very well maintained and looking good. The grounds are nice the property has a pool for residents. Since this is an independent community there are no meals included which are fine because my mom prefers to cook for herself.

Insensitive or discriminatory? You decide

My parents have lived here over a year now. They have been accused of throwing garbage out without bags (not true) the television being too loud (my father is hard of hearing) and walking heavily across the floor (ok, my mother is overweight with bad knees) of their own apartment. Management has spoken to them this. Do not live here.

Neat and Tidy Community

I'am still adjusting to the routine around this community. I'am doing pretty well, and this is a nice community. I'am still getting use everybody, and the staff, but so far everyone has been friendly. They do a good job with keeping the community neat and tidy. There are many activities available for the residents. I've noticed they have a card room, food trucks that come, and they show movies. It is a pretty active community. If you don't require much care, and looking for a nice community. I would recommend this one.

Fox Creek is a great place for independent living

This was the perfect place for my parents who are in their 80's and still independent. It has the in-apartment laundry that mom wanted, an open concept and a covered patio that my dad wanted because he loved his deck at his previous ranch house. The bathrooms are very large and have beautiful cupboards and countertops. Everything looks new. Sue D. was great to deal with. She followed up with me on all my phone calls and was very supportive and understanding of my parent's needs. They have only been in for about two months and still trying to fit everything in (they still need to downsize), but everything is great. Their apartment is always warm (you know how the elderly need more warmth), but their electric bill is very, very small. My mom is looking forward to enjoying exercises in the heated pool and attending planned activities. They don't need the shuttle services that are provided, but there is so much going on for all the residents. There is a beautiful party room and also a "man cave" with large recliners and a huge TV for viewing movies/sports games! Check it out...you won't be disappointed.

Fox Creek Estates is Amazing, Always Clean! Staff Extremely Friendly, and the Social Activities make living here Wonderful!

Fox Creek Estates is more than a place to live. It is Luxury to its finest!