Sandcastle Homecare - Maitland, FL

Sandcastle Homecare - Maitland, FL has yet not published prices.

Fantastic Company

Sandcastle is everything we could have asked for from an elder care company. The staff has been patient and courteous of the needs of my family, and the ladies visiting my dad are angels.

Highly recommended this company to anyone!

Very Happy Son

This is my first review to a website but I am so pleased with Sandcastle, and the service they provide my mom. We are so thankful for the team they have because they always keep us in the loop with anything that happens to mom. We'd would recommend them to anyone looking for help :)

Great service, better people!

Great service. Their entire staff, from the administration down to the caregivers treat my mother like she is family. I do not have enough superlatives to describe the compassion, the empathy and the love that my mother receives on a daily basis. This company has changed my entire family's life for the better. Before Sandcastle, we struggled to find a place that treated my mother with a minimum of compassion and respect. With Sandcastle, she enjoys the caregivers and staff as much as she enjoys being around her own family! I highly recommend this agency to service not only your homecare needs, but your transportation needs as well. You will not regret it.

Great job...kuddos

I have had a great experience working with this family owned business. I have had to deal with the shock of having my life partner be bed ridden and need constant care. I was not able to do it on my own but wanted my husband to be as happy as possible in his waning days. Sandcastle gave me the assurances I needed when I had nobody else to turn too. They always are there to listen when any problems arise as well as tackling our difficult scheduling needs. Bravo to the team at Sandcastle. They should be lauded for their profession caring demeanor during my most vulnerable times.

Working Things Out

Things are going okay with this agency so far. About 70 % of the care givers are good. We had a few issues with the care givers just based on personal reference. They are doing a good job helping my mother around the house. We are working on some scheduling issues right now, but they are always willing to work things out and accommodate us.

too young owner and it shows

This company is run and owned by a 25 yr old and it is evident.