We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Salina Presbyterian Manor - Salina, KS has yet not published prices.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Short Term Rehab
- Long Term Care
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Activities Offsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Devotional Services Available
- Activities Onsite
- Secure Memory Unit
- Resident Parking Available
- Resident Family Education
- Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
- Skilled Nursing
- Arts and Crafts Programs
- 24-hour Emergency Call Response
- Personalized care plans
- Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
- Specializing in Alzheimer
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
- Full-time Activity Director
Salina Presbyterian Manor’s 44-acre campus offers variety, choices and the freedom to live the way you want to live.
There’s always something interesting happening on our Salina, Kansas, campus. That’s because our style of senior living is like a new beginning for residents. They find it inspiring to live free from home-ownership responsibilities and future residency decisions.
Full of opportunities for active independent living, Salina Presbyterian Manor also gives residents peace of mind through priority access to a full continuum of assisted living, long-term care/skilled nursing, rehabilitation, home health care and memory care on-site, if ever needed. All of our accommodations are private rooms.