Salina Presbyterian Manor - Salina, KS has yet not published prices.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Personalized care plans
- Specializing in Alzheimer
- Secure Memory Unit
- Short Term Rehab
- Skilled Nursing
- Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
- 24-hour Emergency Call Response
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- Arts and Crafts Programs
- Devotional Services Available
- Long Term Care
- Indoor Common Areas
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
- Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Resident Family Education
- Resident Parking Available
- Activities Offsite
- Activities Onsite
- Full-time Activity Director
Salina Presbyterian Manor’s 44-acre campus offers variety, choices and the freedom to live the way you want to live.
There’s always something interesting happening on our Salina, Kansas, campus. That’s because our style of senior living is like a new beginning for residents. They find it inspiring to live free from home-ownership responsibilities and future residency decisions.
Full of opportunities for active independent living, Salina Presbyterian Manor also gives residents peace of mind through priority access to a full continuum of assisted living, long-term care/skilled nursing, rehabilitation, home health care and memory care on-site, if ever needed. All of our accommodations are private rooms.