Safe and Sound Home Care - Oxford & DeSoto - Oxford, MS

Safe and Sound Home Care - Oxford & DeSoto - Oxford, MS has yet not published prices.

Wonderful service

They do an absolutely wonderful job at Safe and Sound Home Care. The aides have always been friendly and reliable, and they've never let me down when I've had any last minute scheduling requests. They also can provide transportation which is a big plus! Even when I haven't used the service recently they will call to check on me, which I really appreciate!

My experience with Safe and Sound in Oxford Ms has been amazing. I needed someone to help with my aunt, who is like a second Mother to me. I will spare all the details but will say that Ms Sharon has been so wonderful. She came to meet with us and made it so convenient. The caregiver that she has working with my aunt has been wonderful. My aunt took to her right away. I could tell from the first conversation I had with Sharon that she was caring and genuinely concerned about their clients. I would recommend them to any and everyone that needs assistance. Thank you so much for caring.

Ann Chunn

There's no place like home, and at Safe and Sound Home Care, our mission is to help the elderly and disabled live safely and independently at home, while giving their loved ones peace of mind. We are locally owned and operated by people who know what caring for a loved one means. We know, because we've been there. We live and work right here in North Mississippi. It's home for us, and we want to help keep your loved ones at home, too.

As Mississippi's only home care company with the Caregiver Quality Assurance program, we go the extra mile to hire quality, dependable caregivers to help keep your loved ones safe and sound. We provide a variety of nonmedical, in-home services including homemaking, personal hygiene care, meal preparation, medication reminders, companionship, transportation and more.