Sabino Canyon Care & Rehab - Tucson, AZ has yet not published prices.

An awful experience

My mother-in-law was admitted for physical therapy after a heart valve replacement. The staff was very disorganized, taking a long time to respond to call buttons and forgetting to following up with patient requests. If you MUST place a family member there DO NOT use the resident physician - request your own doctor. If possible REQUEST A DIFFERENT FASCILITY. The staff was slow to respond to family questions. The management is poor and the facility is understaffed with undertrained personnel. Her medicine list was incorrect; this was pointed out but never changed. She was kept so drugged up that she received very little physical therapy. We told the staff to cut back on the pain meds but this was never done. Physical therapy was a group situation where patients were lucky to receive 10 minutes time with the therapist. We tried to her moved to a different facility with no help from their staff. I would never let her or anyone else I know go there.

It’s time for you to get the care you need, and when you’re in our hands, you can rest assured that you’re getting the best there is. We strive every day to be the skilled nursing facility of choice in our community, so we make sure that each day you spend with us is filled with the caliber of service that will make your stay comfortable, safe and therapeutic.