Runk and Pratt Pearls of Life at Liberty Ridge - Lynchburg, VA

Runk and Pratt Pearls of Life at Liberty Ridge - Lynchburg, VA has yet not published prices.

Review of Runk and Pratt Pearls of Life at Liberty Ridge

The staff is conscientious and caring. The facility is clean and bright. The grounds are well kept. The activities are many. My father wouldn't be here is it were any different. He is content and well cared for.

Review of Runk and Pratt Pearls of Life at Liberty Ridge

Love living in this community. My love the community.

Review of Runk and Pratt Pearls of Life at Liberty Ridge

"I don't know of anyplace that's any better."
"I think it's a nice place and have everything I've ever needed here."
"All the staff are very nice that I've been in contact with."

Review of Runk and Pratt Pearls of Life at Liberty Ridge

I like the way everyone helps me - the aides are very helpful. [Names removed] especially.

Review of Runk and Pratt Pearls of Life at Liberty Ridge

I enjoy visiting my dear friend here at R&P. The staff is warm and caring. They encourage the patients to socialize and attend activities and entertainment. I would (and have) recommended this facility.

Review of Runk and Pratt Pearls of Life at Liberty Ridge

The staff of Runk & Pratt Leesville are dedicated, compassionate, and responsive to resident needs. I would without hesitation recommend this community to others.

Review of Runk and Pratt Pearls of Life at Liberty Ridge

Everyone seems to really care about my mom. Workers are good about explaining things.

Review of Runk and Pratt Pearls of Life at Liberty Ridge

As a whole, very food. As in every place nothing can be perfect. They try hard and try very hard to do best for their residents. Glad I'm here.

Review of Runk and Pratt Pearls of Life at Liberty Ridge

Pearls of Life has been a wonderful experience for my dad. The employees are so caring, patients, and knowledgeable about each and every resident. Every time I visit, I can see the genuine love for each resident and their unique situation. Pearls of life has been a true blessing for our family as we navigate through the disease of dementia.

Review of Runk and Pratt Pearls of Life at Liberty Ridge

My husband was placed at Pearls of LIfe five weeks ago. I have been very impressed with the care he has received. The workers are very caring and loving. The facility is state of the art and very clean! My husband is very cared for and I am very grateful!

Review of Runk and Pratt Pearls of Life at Liberty Ridge

Everyone does a great job. Personal and very caring.

Review of Runk and Pratt Pearls of Life at Liberty Ridge

My father has been at Pearls of Life since it opened. The facility is beautiful and the staff are wonderful. There are many activities and trips for the residents. All of the staff are friendly and take a special interest in each of the residents. I would highly recommend Pearls of Life.

Review of Runk and Pratt Pearls of Life at Liberty Ridge

Wonderful place and people. Caring - very helpful - cheerful. I've recommended this community.

Review of Runk and Pratt Pearls of Life at Liberty Ridge

I have visited here numerous times and it always found the facility clean and inviting - always decorated beautifully and seasonally. The people here take pride in performing their job well and taking excellent care of the residents. There are lots of activities going on and the residents enjoy them, This is a well run facility - excellent!