The Ruby House . The out side was okay but when you walk in another story. The kitchen area is the first to see four table in a line right up by kitchen . Then common area . Then a long hallway with rooms on each side they made each door way to look like a outside door with siding and a light then we were taken to a room to see a twin bed up against a wall , a sink hooked to a wall ,closet and a toilet with no privacy. Awful!! The room smelled of urine it burnt my eyes and nose. It reminded me of a prison cell. Then we were taken to the [Removed] that is next door. This house was not as bad a old house with original wall paper you walk in there is a room with four beds and four recliners reminds you of college days when you have 3 roommates. The other bedrooms upstairs. The kitchen was small. I would not put my mother in either one of these places Ruby House or [Removed]!!!!

very good secure nice place

So far everything with Ruby House is going just great. When my father in law initially went over there he was coming from another facility where he had escaped three times as it was not a very secure facility. Ruby House is much more secure. Things are not perfect but he is adjusting very well.

An exceptional home for your loved one

My mother has moderate to severe dementia and in the past has displayed agression, anxiety, severe mood swings, and many tearful moments. I chose the Ruby House due to the close proxcimity to relatives in that area. I live 6 hrs away and required a facility I could depend on to provide consistant care. My initial impression was very positive and over the course of the past year and a half I have come to greatly appreciate the abundance of campassion and loving care my mother receives on a daily basis. She has become comfortable and happy with the staff and her surroundings, and very seldom displays those issues mentioned above. A private room was required and has proved worth the monthly fee. The Ruby House provides many activities and special services and truly has an at home atmosphere. If you are looking for a A+ facility for your loved one I would highly recommend Montana Gems "Ruby House".