ROYALTON WOODS RETIREMENT COMMUNITY - North Royalton, OH

Peace of Mind!

My mom has mild/moderate dementia and requires help with medications and meals. I was in a panic to find a nice place for my Mom after my brother passed away who was taking care of her at the time. She was very under weight, wasn't taking her medication on time and deteriorating. I moved her in November 2016 and since then she has gained 20 lbs., has a social life (she sits on the beautiful balcony and to kibitz with other residents), she walks around the building its an amazing transformation! The deer come up to her window, the chipmunks and squirrels keep her entertained, its a great setting. I live across the country and feel confident that my Mom is safe and well cared for at Royalton Woods. They are all so caring and welcoming there!

Royalton Woods Assisted Living

When my siblings and I were selecting an assisted living residence for our mom we wanted her to be safe and well cared for as well as happy and content. Choosing Royalton Woods as her new home has exceeded our expectations. The administration, nursing staff as well as support staff are some of the friendliest and most professional people you could hope to meet. When we hear my mom talk with such enthusiasm about her friends, social activities and the great meals we know we made the right decision. My mom is very happy thanks to the caring environment provided by Royalton Woods.

Royalton Woods Retirement Living is a place you can truly call home. You will enjoy the companionship of others and personal security in a comfortable environment, while family members rest easy knowing you are cared for by a team of professionals. The best part is that our personal care services can be tailored to meet your needs. Our amenities will enhance your quality of life and independence, while you experience retirement living at its best!

A Service of Parma Community General Hospital.