Royal Haven Front Royal - Front Royal, VA

Not appealing

Tear this place down and start over. There are no showers in the bathrooms, which are extremely old and outdated. The tubs are raised and I can't imagine how they bath residents safely and easily. The staff is like family. They did let me know they were renovated but it seemed like they hired family and friends to do the job. It did not appear to be a professional revamp. I wouldn't send my dog here.

I met with [Removed] part of the nursing staff. The staff was very friendly and the residents seem happy. It was a lower end facility, not the one for my father but I am sure it would be good for others.

Royal Haven Assisted Living of Front Royal is located at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. It is a single level facility with four “wings” that surround an outside flower-filled courtyard. Residents are encouraged to enjoy the sunshine and participate in outdoor activities when weather permits. The safety and security of each and every resident is maintained by our excellent staff to resident ratio and our WanderGuard locking environment.

Resident comfort and satisfaction are a top priority, while adding that sparkle of life. Royal Haven of Front Royal offers personalized assistance, supportive services and compassionate care in a professionally managed, thoughtfully designed, safe and secure setting - the perfect choices for seniors who are in need of general assisted living care through intensive assisted living, with specialized Alzheimer’s and dementia care.

At Royal Haven of Front Royal, we believe in our residents maintaining their independenc