Royal Estates of Wichita Falls - Wichita Falls, TX

I liked it!

We toured this community when looking for my father. I liked it very much. We didn't chose this community because they do not offer Memory Care.

Welcoming and Friendly

Nothing was wrong with the place, it was a wonderful tour. I didn't get the feeling of closeness. It was very nice community but the intimacy was not there. It was larger and fine for someone else. They were welcoming and sweet, there was nothing against them, it just not the right fit.

My Mother In Law Loves It Here

For the most everything is working out well for my in laws here at this community. My mother in law loves it. The community looks great, their apartment is nice and clean when we visit. The staff has been very nice. Everybody is very friendly and welcoming. My mother in law is mainly caring for my father in law and his needs. The servers in the dining area are very nice. This is a community I would recommend.

The Royal Estates is a great place to live and visit. The staff is friendly and the rooms are affordable.

issues with food

My aunt lives there and she has issues with the food. It's not unhealthy or anything. Sometimes they can have 2 things on the menu that may be spicy such as barbecue or stuffed peppers. She has a little bit of a delicate stomach.

They did a wonderful job.

I would give them a five. They did a wonderful job. They went above and beyond to get us in. I am very happy with Royal Estates, no complaints at all.

Dining Room Staff Needs To Clean Up

I am happy with the care being given, think they could be better in dining room wait staff wears tshirts and has food stains. The food is good and has a variety. They don't always clean sinks or counter tops not always cleaned. Resident is showered and groomed daily.

They are doing a very good job.

They are doing a very good job. we are very pleased. The staff is very friendly, and courteous. The food is very good. The dining hall is very clean. I don't have any complaints or concerns, at all.

I went to this facility with a good friend who was visiting her father, I was always interested in placing my mother in royal estates so I was excited to scope out and get a feel for what they had to offer. My experiance was rather unpleasant. Altgough, royal estates seemed very nice and clean, i felt that some of the staff members were rude. One woman in particular. I was in the main part of the facility, admiring its presence, wanting my husband too see also, i took out my phone and took a picture. A woman at the front desk marched over to me, and told me that cell phones are not allowed, and that i would be barred from the facility if i used mine again. I was shocked, because she BARKED this at me. It was humiliating for me, and unesscary. Quite frankly the woman was vile and nasty. Then after being extremely rude, she came back up to me, and asked me who i was visiting with, and were i parked my car. I told her, then she barked that we are not to park there and demanded that i park elsewhere. She was so unwelcoming and so rude that it turned me completely off. Needless to say, they will not be gettin. My buisness. That woman needs to see a therapist.

SLC Texas

Thank you for taking the time to review our community. However, I am very disappointed in your experience at the Royal Estates and would like to offer an opportunity to meet with you either at the Royal Estates or off property to share information about your experience. It is our top priority to deliver the best quality service to our residents and prospective residents. Meeting with you will help us improve our services going forward and make sure a situation like this never happens again. Please contact me at [removed] or by email at [removed]. I look forward to hearing from you. Charlotte Ball. Executive Director.

Helped us in our time of need

They were just great! We were scrambling to find somewhere after my sister was suddenly discharged from her rehab care. The marketing woman I spoke with, Becky Lundsford, was a godsend. She answered all of my questions and always promptly returned my calls. She really helped me find my feet when it came to senior care. We ended up moving my sister to a location closer to family, but we'd definitely recommend this place to anyone who might be looking.

Amazing Food!

My mother-in-law was there for a respite stay and it was wonderful! The food up there was wonderful. They would give them a menu when they sat down. There were two entrees with side dishes and other thing if you didn't like either of the entrée choices. It was really nice and it was a bigger place.

Great attitudes and clean facilities

From the very beginning, Royal Estates has made the transition of moving my loved ones a very easy experience. We are always greeted with positive attitudes and professionalism. Angel and the entire staff have been helpful every step of the way. The facilities are always clean and newly renovated. We would recommend Royal Estates to anyone looking for an assisted living home for their loved ones.

"I can't speak highly enough of my life here at Royal Estates. I never thought I'd meet so many new people and make so many new friends at my aga. I feel 20 years younger!"
-T.J. Thomas, resident

From gracious independent-style living to assisted living services provided by a non-affiliated home health care service, Royal Estates offers a broad range of living options and services to meet your changing needs. So unlike elsewhere, as needs change, we’ll be here for you or your loved one. We’re proud of our attentive staff, beautiful grounds, lovely apartment homes, beautiful lounges and dining rooms and unsurpassed services such as our unique Fit For Life™ fitness and wellness program. Residents love our many facilities, fun-filled activities programs, frequent excursions, scheduled transportation, and our daily well-balanced, chef prepared meals. For those who require support with some of the activities of daily life such as bathing and dressing we offer Assisted Living Services by a non-affiliated home health care service, as part of our Retirement Plus Living. Find out more about the great Royal Estates tradition by contacting us today.