I was touring facilities for my Father and when I arrived here, I noticed that this was an actual house and not a large facility. The facility is owned by doctors and it was a very beautiful home. When I walked in, there was only one person caring for about 4 residents. At the time, she had her hands full and told me to wander around the facility and take a look. The first thing I noticed going in, is that the smell wasn’t the best. I thought it was the situation the nurse was dealing with but upon walking upstairs, it just smelled like urine. I would not recommend this facility.

Good nursing care in homelike atmosphere, keep residents occupied

The place is such a better alternative to a nursing home. It has a homelike atmosphere, home cooked meals. There are only six residents, so you get alot of personal care. It's a care home, owned by a doctor. It's a five bedroom, two story house. There is a care provider there at all times.

Someone comes in and reads to them, and does crafts with them. Physical therapy comes in.

The location is a little far from me, but the quality of the place is worth it.

Best decision for my Mom.

I can't begin to say how happy I am to have found Robin's Nest. The care she is receiving is wonderful. My only regret is I didn't find Robin's Nest months ago. Dr. Robin is an angel, really cares for her residents. All of my mothers needs are met and then some. Thank You

Warm and Homey

Robin's Nest is very nice and homey. Our Aunt was only there a short time before she died, but she enjoyed being there and they provided her with an abundance of attention. The staff and Dr. Robin Ross are very attentive and caring and I feel it is a wonderful place for assisted living.

Didn't Impress Me

I thought that it would be nice, but I was not impressed. She was a nice lady and the homes were lovely for the affluent neighborhood. I really didn't like the feedback from the caregiver. The homes were elegant two story homes but for people with dementia or Alzheimer's and mobility issues, living on a second floor would be difficult. If you have an elderly patient that tries to walk they will fall down the stairs or trip on chair lift thing. It just didn't impress me.