Very Pleased

Robin’s Nest is a very good place for my dad to live. I really like that the nurse to patient ratio is about 2/4. Generally, the staff is welcoming, attentive, professional, and knowledgeable. My father says that that the food is better than what he had been eating at home. He told me that once, totally unsolicited, they brought him two eggs, two slices of bacon, and two pancakes, which was always his favorite breakfast to eat out. They do have a lot of activities, but my father hasn’t really participated very much yet. Overall, we are very pleased with Robin’s Nest, and I don’t see how we could find a better place.

Care and comfort

I like this community for my mom's care. They staff is nice and caring. The meals are good she is happy with meals. They do have activities that she does like. They have someone in to do hair for the residents. This is a nice community with good care for the good value and we recommend this community to other families.

So far so good. This home environment is well suited for my mom while the care appears to be excellent for her needs.

very friendly and helpful

This is a really big improvement from where my mom was at before. She has only been there for just over a month and so far things are going really well. It's a residential facility with 8-9 residents, which means her level of one on one care has increased. That in itself is worth every penny we have paid for her to be there. She seems to have adjusted well with the move. And everybody there has been very friendly and helpful.

outstanding assisted living option

I did not know this type of assisted living facility existed until Nick from A Place For Mom told me about it. Its a residential single family home with a CNA taking care of 6 residents. Very nice, personal setting, the residents can feel like they are home, because they are in a home. Very popular in the west coast. If you have a loved one in need of an assisted living situation, consider residential care facilities. A little more expensive than a large institutional facility but worth it.

I am very pleased with Robin's Nest. It feels like an at home setting, with people that care. I feel comfortable having my husband living there. I moved him from another facility that wasn't caring for him, in his best interest.

My husband hasn't been there long enough to make a informed opinion about activities, and car services.

Welcoming and friendly community

This is a very nice place! It's got a very homey and welcoming feeling, a very warm atmosphere. The staff are all very friendly and the facility is always kept clean and nice smelling. Whenever I have visited Mom has always been dressed well and her hair has been fixed, so I am glad to see they are taking such good care of her.

It's been great. It's an excellent community.

It's been great. It's an excellent community. I was very lucky to find the place. This is the only organization that has high end homes for the people. The homes are first class and kept in excellent condition the staff is very friendly and concientious. I have no complaints and nothing bad to say.

Wonderful, safe, secure place for mom

They have a person that comes in and does some music with them and I've dropped in a couple of times and they were always doing something.
I really libe Robin, she has just really been wonderful, I liked that the caregivers seem very commited to the residents, I like that they're willing to communicate. I live an hour away so I depend on the phone as my primary means of communication and they're always willing to talk to me.
I like that they have doctors that make house calls so the patients don't have to leave for general care, the pricing level is outstanding for what you're getting. I also like that it's secure, my mother has dementia and we needed a secure place. I left the door open once and they immediately came behind be and closed it. I think it's a safe place and I could not be more thrilled that I found A Place for Mom and they told me about Robin's Nest because I wouldn't have found it without them.

Lovely quiet residental nei...

Lovely quiet residental neighborhood, the home is a nice 2 story blends in with all the homes on the street. Live in caregiver who attends 8 patients needs, as well as cooks meals. Secure, safe environment for each lady living there. Each lady has their own bedroom, with furniture from their own home to help them better transition into this environment. The ladies are well cared for, clean and cared for very well.