Riverview Pointe Care Center - Olmsted Falls, OH

Riverview Pointe Care Center - Olmsted Falls, OH has yet not published prices.

One word. AMAZING

Riverview Pointe was amazing from the second I walked in the door and was greeted by their admission coordinator [name removed]. She was very knowledgeable and made ya feel so at ease with putting our mother there. As she gave us a tour every worker we passed smiled and said hello. The floor staff take amazing care of our mom. She loves going to activities and has even made some friends. From the housekeeping department to the nurses to the supplies to the don and administrator this place is friendly clean caring and just all around wonderful. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome so far.

OVERRATED, UNDERSTAFFED DUMP

First hand experience with a very "UNSKILLED" "UNDERSTAFFED" Rehab center. Very overrated. Would never go back there for any reason. I pity those who are stuck in the long term care. The so-called nurses never looked or changed my dad's bandages; obviously never turned him in the bed as he developed bed sores in just 4 days from discharge from the hospital; were totally clueless how to treat a patient with his needs; and generally took the easy way out by neglecting him at every opportunity. I have seen many posts such as this on other sites and the "administrator" coming on to dispute the claims. I assure anyone out there who is reading this our experience with our Dad at this DUMP was a living nightmare from which my Dad now has to recover. FIND ANOTHER PLACE - FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR LOVED ONE.

Good Rehab

It’s a full care facility. It was a nice facility but my dad just wasn’t ready for that level of care. He was just rehabbing there and he did pretty well. He didn’t have a problem with the food.