Great Loving Place

The Staff at River Fountains are awesome!! My Grandmother, Luella [Removed] was in their care for over 5 years until her passing on 11/11/2016. She received great care, love and attention from Becky and her staff. I am so grateful to everyone who works here. It's not an easy job and you all took such wonderful care of my Grandmother, aka Mama Lue :) Thank you to everyone for what you do!!

this was not a very welcoming environment and they were not prepared for us to take a tour even after I had reservation. This was not a good place for my dad. It doesn't not compare to any of the other locations we visited for the pricing.

From Doubt to Security

Despite the glitches in administrative staff situation I first encountered when registering my mother, we discovered the permanent staff are devoted to their residents.

When I took my mom to tour the place, her old notions of care facilities were immediately dispelled - it was clean, there was lots to do, and the rooms were spacious. My mother, who once thought "rest homes" were full of cockroaches and bad smells, now believes this was the best decision for her last years of life.

She will never be in a position to forget to take any medicine; she will always have someone looking in on her & she will always eat regularly and healthily. She won't have to make her bed, do her laundry, clean her room, cook or wash a single dish. She can take a bath knowing she has help getting in and out of the tub and washing her hair. All of that makes her feel secure in her present condition and it makes me feel secure about it, too.

The rooms are spacious (12 x 12) with two 6-foot long closets to store things (and memories). There was plenty of wall space for putting up wall art that means something to my mom. It took a little planning but her room became the place she wanted to be.

Lastly, the administration worked with my mother's financial situation. I had never expected my mother could be in such a wonderful place with her small social security income. But, I found they have programs that help make everything possible. They had answers for everything we needed.

Overall, River Fountains of Lodi took the sting out of helping my mother transition from living at home to living in a 24-7 care facility. I highly recommend them for anyone who needs more help in their elderly years.

My experience has been wonderful, everything just kind of fell into place.

My experience has been wonderful, everything just kind of fell into place. They have been so wonderful and so accommodating. When something comes up they find a solution and are quick to make things right. Everytime we have had any questions, they have been right on top of it. They have been very patient. I would give them the highest marks.

do not use this facility

My grandmother is here. At first thought it was ok, but in the last year they have laid off much of the good staff, including the handy man. It takes an act of God to get any help. Not many activities except a lot of bingo .

Toured July 31 when the con...

Toured July 31 when the contact person wasn't available. I didn't get a good sense of resident involvement or interaction or much else on this day. The view of the fountains was the only thing that made an impression. I never got a follow up call after my visit.

Good So Far

I like that place. I think it's a good value and they seem to take good care of my father. He doesn't like being in a home but he says River Fountains is okay. I haven't been there for any of the activities but I know they have a tv room and a pool table room. He said the food is pretty good.

When I came for the tour, they weren'...

When I came for the tour, they weren't expecting me. They did not have a rate sheet. The place did not smell good-- not only one area, but the whole place. Not horrible, just odd. The dining room had stuff on the floor. The hallway carpets are stained. The activity room is undergoing renovation. No rooms available near the dining hall. The indoor hallways have ramps. There were a lot of people just sitting around watching television. It was 11 am and it didn't seem there was anything going on even though there was a big activity calendar on the wall. The atmosphere seemed very chaotic.

A licensed independent and assisted living community, River Fountains of Lodi provides seniors with specially designed housing and just the right balance of supportive services and health-related care. Located in Lodi, it is easily accessible from Highway 99 or Interstate 5. Programs and services are designed to promote maximum independence of residents as well as honor their individual needs for dignity and respect.

Peace of mind is in store for you and your loved one at River Fountains of Lodi. Our Comprehensive Care Assisted Living Community provides an array of services to meet the needs of our residents. Our 24hr staff assists with bathing, dressing, personal hygiene and grooming for residents with these needs. Residents have an enhanced quality-of-life from all meals and snacks, socialization, activities and a serene outdoor garden and courtyard. Transportation at a cost and a full range of other services also provided.

Benefits of Residency:

- Lovely gardens and courtyard provide for a location for relaxing outdoors, exercising or enjoying the river view

- Private and shared suites available to meet individual’s preferences and budget

- Suites include phone and cable access

- Furnished rooms with flexibility for residents to personalize and decorate

- In-room call/security system

- Wheelchair accessible community

- Large community room for social engagement

- Personal assistance with activities of daily living, such as medications management, bathing and using the restroom, ensures residents have the supportive care they may need

- Caring and professional staff

- Residents health status and well-being are monitored

- Optional licensed professionals for supplemental care and on-site hospice for terminally ill residents

- Full schedule of activities allows residents to engage in meaningful and enjoyable pastimes, enjoy new friendships and socialize, remain engaged in life, and continue to be physically and mentally challenged

- Three balanced and tasty meals are served daily, along with between meal snacks, offering residents opportunities to socialize as well as to meet their nutritional requirements

- Housekeeping, linen/laundering, maintenance and other services provided

- Arranged transportation to medical appointments

- Family members and friends are invited and encouraged to participate in the many community events and celebrations

- Short-term residency is available so family caregivers can take a vacation, travel or take a break from these responsibilities