River Crossing - Charlestown, IN

Place is good for people that are not active.

My mom was at this place for a while. The staff is good. BUT the food is not healthy and there is no exercise programs at all.

Friendly and welcoming staff!

During my tour of River Crossing, they were able to answer all of my questions and show me around the building. I had a good experience, but we had already found a community that for my loved one's needs best.

Seems to be a very nice place. Lots of opportunity to be with other people and is clean. Mom is not ready in her mind so we are on hold
but think she will put her name on the list soon.

Be a part of a warm and inviting community when taking up residence at River Crossing. Our Assisted Living community in Charlestown, IN, provides the privacy residents desire and deserve while at the same time offering companionship in an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating. Imagine an apartment home with no cooking, cleaning or maintenance — and friends next door. Most of our studio and one-bedroom floor plans boast patios for residents to enjoy along with wood trim throughout for a high-end finish. River Crossing residents enjoy three meals a day with multiple menu options as well as personal laundry and linen services so they can focus on living life to the fullest with weekly musical entertainment and regular shopping outings covering the greater tri-state area. The onsite putting course and children’s playground in our landscaped courtyard are huge draws when residents have family and loved ones over for a visit. Our Charlestown Assisted Living community puts a focus on quality health care and gives residents 24-hour access to a licensed nurse in addition to courtesy transportation to medical appointments.