Riverbend - Jeffersonville, IN

I am so happy with them

Everything is going great so far with the short amount of time that my love one has been here. She has definitely adjusted well and she is surrounded by smiling faces. Everyone there on staff is nice and welcoming; also with the old ladies there. This location just felt so comfortable and so welcoming when I first walked in. Every resident that I spoke with, with the exception of one, they told me that they all loved it there. I am so happy with them and I absolutely recommend.

Not as nice as some we saw

We did not feel comfortable about moving our father-in-law here, it was not as nice as some of the other communities we had toured and after talking with others we had some concerns about the staff and the care long with the accounting office.

Outstanding care

We like the care from this community. The staff is caring and attentive. The menu is great and they offer a lot of great choices on the menu. The community does offer a lot of nice activities and we hope in time she will participate. We like that this community is close to home and the size of the rooms was very comfortable. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one with an outstanding value.

Got a very good tour!

During my tour of Riverbend, they were able to answer all of my questions and show me around the building. I had a good experience, but we had already found a community that for my loved one's needs best.

Very Satisfied with My Mothers Move to This Community

I'am one hundred percent satisfied with my mothers move to this community. It took her a while to adjust at first, but she is doing well now, and even made a nice new friend. I know she is safe, and in good hands at this facility. They have a great staff, they have been great at communicating any information about my mother to me. They have been quick at responding with help. The community looks great, they do a good job with the cleanliness of the facility. Everything has worked out very well, and this is a community I would recommend. It is a great facility.

Seemed nice enough

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. Riverbend seemed like a nice enough place, although not quite as well kept or caring feeling as some of the other places we saw. We were also interested in a smaller community, so we ended up choosing a different location.

Well they are just extremely helpful, extremely professional and I have nothing to say but good things about my entire experience with them.

great people

One area where I do think they could improve is with their communication. I often end up having to sift through what each person tells me to get what the real story is.

Other than that everything has gone well. They are wonderful friendly helpful people, and overall it has been a very positive experience we've had with Riverbend.

Moved my mother into the Memory unit here a year ago. I love the staff--all very loving and caring, the place is clean and does not have "that smell". I am called whenever there is an issue, question or my mom wants to talk to me or a change is needed in her care. Of course I could always want more and better, let's face it--it's hard to give up the care of a loved one to others full time! I highly recommend Riverbend -and Have sent others here who are now happy as well!

They have been doing a pretty good job so far.

They have been doing a pretty good job so far. They have all been pretty helpful, and the staff is friendly. The activities are mostly in the day time, the evenings are a little less active. The food has been decent, my mother has always liked it. They have a T.V. but maybe they could use a larger one, and I mostly only see movies on, it would be nice if they had the local news on or a way for them to get current events.

They have been great. They always get back to me right away.

They have been great. They always get back to me right away. Mom seems a little bored, maybe some activities that offer a little more stimulation would be nice. The food seems to be o.k., we haven't had any problems with the laundry. It's clean, and I knew people who had been there and worked there before. They also offered assisted living and memory unit.

Beautiful in every way. Rep...

Beautiful in every way. Representative was very easy to talk with and provided a lot of information. Riverbend provides all the healthcare and personal care services on site that my mom would need. In comparison to the room size where she is living now, these were a little smaller. I am seriously considering this facility.

No complaints

I really don't have anything to compare it to, we have no complaints, were happy and we wouldnt be moving him if they hadnt asked us to. Value seems to be pretty good compared to what were lookin at now. I guess care is pretty good overall, hes had some issues with aggression and touching and things which had nothing to do with Riverbend but they said if that happens hell have to be sent out to another facility. i didnt know if that was a state law or what that was, maybe just a Riverbend thing.
They would go out for lunch and go for a ride around the bend but i thought the activities were apart of the problem, either they didnt have any or there werent alot of them.

Really convenient location.

Really convenient location.

Go with the flow of life at Riverbend, where our modern amenities and convenient services enrich the lives of our residents by providing an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating. Our Jeffersonville, Indiana, Assisted Living and Memory Care community offers a number of studio and one-bedroom apartment homes that provide plenty of space to entertain family and friends. Residents are warmhearted, interesting people who enjoy the freedom of Assisted Living – freedom from the worries of solitary living and cooking and cleaning – in surroundings that are kind and gracious with the knowledge of knowing someone is always at hand if help is needed. Our residents enjoy our homey, country setting with beautifully manicured grounds, a landscaped courtyard and full calendar of activities and social programs yet can escape to nearby downtown Louisville, Kentucky, and all of its shopping, dining and entertainment options. Be assured that Riverbend provides the quality care that will allow residents to remain as self-reliant as possible while living in a supportive environment.