Right at Home-Wheeling Area Private Duty LLC - Wheeling, WV

Right at Home-Wheeling Area Private Duty LLC - Wheeling, WV has yet not published prices.

I really have no complaints, they have done great.

I think we have the kinks ironed out now. The stress level has been so much less for me now. Once they are there I don't have to worry about her for the night. They haven't sent anyone that I have not liked. They email me the schedule so I always know who will be there. They have the same few caregivers that are always there, and it's nice to have that consistency. We did have one person in the beginning that was really good, but she wasn't very reliable, we really liked her a lot so we gave her a few extra chances or I think they would have removed her much sooner. I really have no complaints, they have done great.

Right at Home is an in-home care and assistance agency, providing quality senior and disabled persons care since 1995.

We provide trained, insured and bonded caregivers for a variety of caregiving needs. Whether it's for extra assistance after a stay in the hospital, an aging parent who needs extra help or companionship to remain in their home, or as a respite for the family member who cares for an ailing loved one, Right at Home can help.