Gallagher Home Health Services - Bridgeville, PA

Gallagher Home Health Services - Bridgeville, PA has yet not published prices.

• In Home Nursing
  • Private Duty Nursing
  • Home Health Aides
  • On-site physical therapy
  • Speech Therapy
  • Medical Social Workers
  • IV Therapy
  • Skilled Nursing

We had a good experience with them.

She loved physical Therapy, she loved the guy that came to help. The home health nurse, I don't remember, I was not happy with my mothers geriatric doctor and she recommended two that she really liked and we went to one of those and we really liked him, so we got some good information from her. The therapist was the same every time. If he had to change the time he would call and let us know, and the same thing with the visiting nurse.

Kristy Snyder

Thanks for your review! We are so happy you liked the physical therapist that visited your mom!

The nurse would come in a few times a...

The nurse would come in a few times a week and take vitals and also blood for labwork if necesary. Now they only have to come once a week. She is very good at drawing the bloodwork, better than at some of the hospitals, I never bruised afterwards. I have the same nurse every time, she's dependable and they know what they are doing.

Kristy Snyder

Thanks so much for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your nurse and really happy to see your improvement!

Call us at 412-279-7800 to learn more!

Gallagher Home Health Services is a family-owned home health care agency certified by Medicare and licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of in-home care to our patients and their families. The choice is yours when selecting a Home Care agency!

Gallagher Home Health Services is a business built on the family values instilled in us by our mother, Iva Gallagher. She considered it her purpose to help people and treated everyone like family. Our staff are carefully selected for their professional expertise, integrity, and most important, their willingness to treat our patients like family; they are simply the best in the business!