BrightStar Care of SW Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA

BrightStar Care of SW Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA has yet not published prices.

VPQC

BrightStar Care has provided services to many. I personally, love and respect BrightStar Care. Do I think there's room for improvement? yes, all agencies need improvement. Do I think they will go out of their way to assist? yes, I've seen where upper management had taken care of participants to make sure they don't go without care. Do I believe they are one of the better agencies out there? yes, I do. I believe with having 24/7 care times seven days a week, not only sets them aside, but also speaks volumes. I've never experienced where an owner also known as the president will take the time to answer your calls, emails, and come to your home. The employees in the office will work long hours to make sure each client is covered. Is there dissatisfaction? yes, however, I believe, each employee will go out of their way to help all clients.

Great place to work

Brightstar Care is a great place to work, the team atmosphere surrounding our patient's care is incredible. Every day, everyone bands together to live our creed that no one goes without care!

Amazing Company

BrightStar Care is one of the best home care agencies around. They have very high standards. They are #1 in the COUNRTY for Enterprise Champion for Quality! They don't just send anyone into your home. All staff are background checked and drug screened. They have great communication and a well organized office.

These folks were very helpful at the ...

These folks were very helpful at the last minute when I found out the Day Care was closed for election day. Would use as a backup.

BrightStar Care of PA – SW Pittsburgh is committed to delivering the highest quality care. We have voluntarily attained accreditation for our home care agency by the Joint Commission which is a nationally recognized quality standards organization with rigorous standards.24/7 Service:Our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide service whenever it is needed.We’ll be there anytime. Any place.RN Oversight on Every Case:We offer RN oversight on every case to serve as a liaison between caregiver and client to develop a medically sound plan of care. A better experience delivers better outcomes and patient advocacy for your loved one.