Right at Home - McKees Rocks, PA

Right at Home - McKees Rocks, PA has yet not published prices.

So far they have been good to work with.

So far so good. The girls in the office have been good. They have worked with us to find a good fit. So far they have been good to work with.

The people are great.

The people are great, in the begining we had some scheduling issues. There was one time someone came in some short, shorts and she wouldn't let her in the house, but everyone that has come has a little uniform. The girls care about my mom. We asked for them to call us if there was going to be a new caregiver because my mother would not let a stranger into her house. They did the first time but not the next time and that was frustrating and happened a couple of times. One person called the house and she didn't answer and they didn't follow through and let us know that my wasn't answering and the girl just left, she could have been laying in there dead. One time we changed the day and they got mixed up and instead of calling us, she just went home. The communication is not great. There was one girl my mom loved and she had some appointments and health issues and missed some days and she just quit because she didn't think that they would let her come back again so it seems like the caregivers don't seem to know what's going on within the company.