Right at Home- Modesto - Modesto, CA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise

Great care, and great caregivers!

They've done a great job so far, they've really made both my loved one's and my life easier and less stressful. The aides and the office staff that we have worked with have all been very friendly. The caretakers themselves have been great, the house is always orderly now, and my loved one seems happy (and she can be very hard to please!)
The only issue we've had is that they were a little unclear with how the billing works, since there was a deposit and 2 weeks of advance pay involved that made the bill larger than we were expecting.

The service has been absolutely pheno...

The service has been absolutely phenomenal. I'd give them higher than 5 if I could! They've been helpful and professional, from the first call we made to the home office down to the individual caregivers. It was Mom's wish that she be able to remain at home and we couldn't have fulfilled that wish without their help. They've accommodated any need or scheduling request we've had happily and without any questions. I've recommended them to many people, and will continue to do so.

They have really been doing a good job.

They have really been doing a good job. My mom loves her and she is a really hard person to get along with. They have a minimum of three hours. At first they were sending different people, but we found one that works so now we have the same one. I was glad that they took the time to get the right feel, to know what would be a good fit with us. They were a good match and we really clicked with them when we first interviewed them.

Very Pleased

She has been very happy with the woman that has been helping with my dad. She was helping with light housework, and she keeps my dad company and watches him while my mom goes to the store.

One Really Good Caregiver, One Not So Good

We have one really good gal and one that's kind of a little hard to reign in. mom won't tell the office and get a new caregiver because she's afraid of getting someone worse. I told her if that happens then we'll just get another one but she is very reluctant to complain. They are coming in to relieve my mom in the evening, bathe my dad, do his exercise and do some light housework. The caregiver we are not totally happy with rushes through her work and then asks my mom a million questions. We hired them so my mom could just put her feet up and not do anything. We've also noticed that she's not very diligent about oral care. The other caregiver is really really good. I'm very happy with he ability to get my mom some relief.

The Place to Be

I have just about met the entire staff and everyone has been so friendly. The staff is true professionals and it is what set Right at Home apart. I did a lot of shopping around and other places were comparable in price but when I spoke with Serena (Director) she presented it so well we decided and never looked back. It feels like the staff really cares about my mom and her needs. They follow any instructions left by myself or any supervisor as best as they can. Stella is always very prompt and is always early; she keeps her log book up to date and full of information. Melissa is always very helpful and has helped on numerous points. Diane is the book keeper and she helped set me up with email billing so it is much more convenient. The staff is so good at calling and letting us know when the holidays are because it is a little more costly on holiday so they make sure you are aware in time before so you can make other plans if need be. Every time I call, which is a lot, they do not answer like it's this guy again but rather answer and are happy to help. When I can to cancel an appointment they are very understanding and do not make it a big ordeal. The staff just seems to cover the entire basis and anything that is a significant impact on us. They take my mom outside and go for walks. I leave my car at the house and they will drive it and take my mom where she needs to go. Overall I am completely pleased with our decision to use Right at Home and would recommend it to my closes friends.

Right at Home is an in-home care and assistance agency, providing quality senior and disabled persons care since 1995. We provide trained, insured and bonded caregivers for a variety of caregiving needs. Whether it's for extra assistance after a stay in the hospital, an aging parent who needs extra help or companionship to remain in their home, or as a respite for the family member who cares for an ailing loved one, Right at Home can help.

Our home care services are flexible for your needs. We can provide care for as little as a few hours a day up to 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our caregivers are tested and professionally trained through our exclusive Right at Home CERT ProgramSM (Caregiver Education Recognition & Training Program).