Alegre Home Care - Modesto, CA

Alegre Home Care - Modesto, CA has yet not published prices.

• Companion Care
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Meal Preparation
  • Medication Reminders
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Live-In or Overnight Care
  • Transportation
  • Personal care

Outstanding follow up and follow through from management

I’ve been using Alegre and I’m about 30 miles up in the hills. To find someone to drive 40+ minutes every day has been pretty hard and I really think they’re understaffed. With that in mind, the follow up and follow through that Alegre has done to make sure that things are working right for me has been outstanding. I don’t feel like I’m just a noise, I’m actually being listened to. I do get a little frustrated when they can’t find someone that I’ve worked with before because then they’ll send me someone that I haven’t met before. I have to be able to get to my doctor’s appointments on time and I use a walker so it’s hard for me to move around. However, when they send me a caregiver, they’re here for about 6-8 hours during the day. In a total of 3 months, I think I’ve had 5 different caregivers, and about more than half of them have been easy to communicate with and they sort of seem knowledgeable. The things I need done mostly are chores around the house and you really just need to be able to communicate with them in a reasonable way. I know they’re working on trying to find me the right person.

Charles Symes

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with my company. We always appreciate feedback. It is our goal to minimize caregiver changes whenever possible. We appreciate you as our customer. Charles Symes CEO/Founder

Great home care company!!

I thought this home care company did a great job with the quality of care they provided my mother while she was in there care. They where on time to all of our appointments and where very professional with how they handled things. I would defiantly recommend this company to anyone looking into home health care.

In home care for mom

This is a great service. We have had a great experience with the care taker. She was always able to work when needed. The caretaker does a lot of personal care. She is here when needed and on time. My mom and she really have communicated. We are very happy with the service and the caretakers that we have received. We would recommend families to use this service for good in-home care for a loved one.

No initiative..

I only used the Alegre Home Care for 3 days, but in those 3 days, I was not impressed. The service served it's purpose while it lasted. The caregiver was very nice, but when she made me a sandwich, she did not bother to wipe the counter when she was done. I would probably not use them again.

Great in home care

I am happy with this service. The care giver is reliable. She does help with showering my mom. She does the cleaning, grocery shopping and help with holidays. This is an excellent service and we would recommend that families that are looking for good in home care to this service. I feel good knowing that she has good care and that this company is outstanding.

Charles Symes

Thank you for your kind words about Alegre Home Care. It is always a great pleasure to hear that we are serving our customers well. We thank you for the opportunity to serve and for choosing us. Gratefully,Alegre Home Care