Alegre Home Care - Stockton, CA

Alegre Home Care - Stockton, CA has yet not published prices.

• Companion Care
  • Personal care
  • Medication Reminders
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Meal Preparation

Alegre Home Care

Overall, I feel that our experience with Alegre Home Care has been a good one. Really, the only issue has been the consistency. We have had three different people come already. I'd like to see the same people more often. We are pretty satisfied with the woman we have coming now. She arrives on time for her shifts, takes my loved one for walks each day, prepares her breakfast, bathes, and dresses her, and does some small home tasks such as sweeping, moping, and vacuuming. I appreciate the help this service gives.

Great Care giver

We are more than pleased with the care my mother receives with her care giver. We like that it is just the one so that she and my mom have gotten to know each other and they enjoy each other's company as well. The agency is very easy to work with and I have no problem or issues with the billing process either.

Excellent service

We worked with this service. The staff was wonderful and helpful. We were happy with the help they personally gave us. We did not have a care taker come our home for assistance, but if we needed assistance we would be very them. Other families looking for a service for in home care should consider this service

Charles Symes

Thank you for your most kind review of my company. I hope in the future, if you have a need, we could be of service to you and your loved one. Thank you for recommending us to others. Charles Symes, CEO/Founder

They have been very helpful and reliable.

They have been very helpful and reliable. They have provided great care for me. I am very happy with the service.

They were great!

They were great! They showed up on time, and were really great with my mom. I was happy with the agency.

Exactly what we need-- and no more!

Allegre Home Care Services offered a most economical option for a father who's 2500 miles away and couldn't stay at home alone every day, any longer. He simply would not accept MORE care, but he couldn't do with LESS. This service has worked with me, making adjustments to the level of care as he (and I) requested it. I am VERY comfortable with the relationship he has formed with his "nurse" (caregiver). I rest much easier knowing he has someone local to call when he falls, when he needs to be taken to a grocery store, or anything else. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone who needs in-home care or other help with a homebound parent.