Right at Home - Glendale, CA

Right at Home - Glendale, CA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise

The services were okay

Right at Home was a pleasure to work with. I would encourage for families looking into options to be clear on what you want and to interview the caregivers thoroughly to ensure you get what you want. Everything worked out for the time that we utilized their services although we are no longer using them.

wonderful

My only complaint is that I do pay a decent chunk of money and the level of work that has to be done is not much, but I understand and get the reasons for what I am paying. They are very good at communicating and accommodating our needs, and the lady they have sent us has been simply wonderful!

Homecare

They sent a representative to my house to discuss what I needed and were very flexible. I could give them a days notice to add days or cancel. The person they sent could speak good English and was very likeable & helpful. I would recommend them to anyone

Very pleased

I've been very pleased with Right at Home's service. The aides have an online checklist that they fill out after their visit so you can see the exact services they performed, which is very useful for families who are not close by their loved one. The online form also allows you to put in specific care requests, which is also very useful. The caregivers have all been friendly, prompt, and reliable.

we used them before, and will call th...

we used them before, and will call them for backup care.

Right at Home is an in-home care and assistance agency, providing quality senior and disabled persons care since 1995.

We provide trained, insured and bonded caregivers for a variety of caregiving needs. Whether it's for extra assistance after a stay in the hospital, an aging parent who needs extra help or companionship to remain in their home, or as a respite for the family member who cares for an ailing loved one, Right at Home can help.

Our home care services are flexible for your needs. We can provide care for as little as a few hours a day up to 24 hours a day, seven days a week.Our caregivers are tested and professionally trained through our exclusive Right at Home CERT Program (Caregiver Education Recognition & Training Program).

We will develop a personalized plan of care for each client, delivered wherever our client calls home.

We are proud to provide home care services to our clients. Please contact us today to speak with us about what we can do for you, your loved one or friend.

Introduce someone you love to someone you trust with Right at Home.