Right at Home - Houston, TX has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise

I would not recommend their service

We had a difficult time with Right at Home right from the beginning. We didn't end up using this location but we started here. They transferred us to a different office, and never said anything to us. I thought I was coming to meet one director, but instead it was a completely different director from another office that showed up. Perhaps this should have been my first clue to a larger consistent issue with communication. We were transferred to their Northwest location, without word. The people they sent were not well trained or even exceptionally friendly. They were also not reliable, as there were two days that nobody showed up, or called to inform us that nobody would be showing up. Luckily we happened to be there for one of the days. I would not recommend their service, having dealt with two different locations, I can say that the communication issue at least is not isolated to one location.

Right at Home is an in-home care and assistance agency, providing quality senior and disabled persons care since 1995.

We provide trained, insured and bonded caregivers for a variety of caregiving needs. Whether it's for extra assistance after a stay in the hospital, an aging parent who needs extra help or companionship to remain in their home, or as a respite for the family member who cares for an ailing loved one, Right at Home can help. Our home care services are flexible for your needs. We can provide care for as little as a few hours a day up to 24 hours a day, seven days a week.