House Calls Home Health - Alvin, TX

House Calls Home Health - Alvin, TX has yet not published prices.

Great company!

This company took care of my grandmother a while back and they were great. The nurse was kind and their physical therapist helped her a lot. The office staff was always very professional when I called in and coordinated very well with her doctor, making everything much easier on us. Thanks, House Calls!

Awesome company!!!

Unprofessional

My mother ended up in the hospital while under their care. There are much better agencies in the area. I do NOT recommend!

House Calls Home Health has been providing quality home health care services to Brazoria, Galveston, and parts of Harris and Ft. Bend counties since 1996.

House Calls Home Health is family owned and managed. This enables a focus on the home and family environment to help people maintain their independence in their own homes without loss of quality health support and speeds recovery since clients are in their familiar surroundings.

We are licensed by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services to provide skilled services and personal assistance services, and we are Licensed and Certified by Medicare.

We also work with many insurance companies including workers’ compensation, and offer private pay services.

Our skilled services include nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and home health aides.

Our personal assistance services are non-clinical and include homemaker, sitter, and companion services; these services may include personal care such as bathing, dressing, grooming, feeding, exercising, toileting, assisting with self-administered medications, transfer or ambulation, light housekeeping, laundry, and shopping to name a few.